Ruling supporter: Raihan / Roy

TrumoN

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, question: is Raihan working well in tcglive??
Sometimes I have a basic energy in my discard pile, a pokemon was knocked out last turn...but the card is not available for use!
I was thinking maybe there was a weird rulling regarding rulebox-mons... but nope, I am finding it kind of random. Any ideas?

1687886227550.png

Ruleboxes are not relevant, but ... knocked out "during your opponent's last turn" is often where people go wrong. Was the pokemon knocked out due to poison or something else in Pokemon Checkup? If so, then it was _not_ knocked out during your opponent's last turn.

Ruleboxes are not relevant, but ... knocked out "during your opponent's last turn" is often where people go wrong. Was the pokemon knocked out due to poison or something else in Pokemon Checkup? If so, then it was _not_ knocked out during your opponent's last turn.
Nah relax, I'm ok with these little details... here is a situation that happened 5 minutes ago (I tested this post launcher update)
chesnaughtV with his 3 basic grass energies active gets obliterated by a 500 damage from arcanine EX. In consequence, I select another pokemon to be the active and my turn starts. I try to play raihan but the card is not selectable... a poke was koed last turn, there are not 1 but 3 basic energies in the discard pile....nope.

I conclude its a bug, but well... I wanted to ask people before reporting it :(

Back