PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello PokeBeach readers! Isaiah here, and I am happy to be bringing you all yet another article! Last time, I talked about the power of the new Miltank from Astral Radiance, which remains one of the most underrated cards in Standard, and its applications in the Blissey V archetype. That article released shortly after the North America International Championship, but unfortunately I omitted an excellent deck that used Miltank to resounding success there: the Mewtwo V-UNION stall deck. Created by 2015 World Championship Finalist Mees Brenninkmeijer and one of the game’s greatest stall/control pilots, Sander Wojcik, Mewtwo V-UNION Stall made a huge splash at NAIC, finishing third in Sander’s hands as well as 72nd in...

Continue reading...

Chicken008

Aspiring Trainer
fudge this deck, had to face 2 opponents with this shit last time I went out to a Standard tourney.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Um, guys, the list is stuck behind the paywall again. I seem to rememeber someone (maybe PMJ?) saying that that's not supposed to happen?
I never said that.

Get your ass back in the discord bro we miss you

CharizaedXbest

Aspiring Trainer
anyone who wants the list just look up Sander's top 4 list from NAIC, switch the stadium from rose tower to the new pokestop and that's it
this most likely wont have anything new to add