Sunday, 9/3, Two New Videos

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
the voice for max was great, but ash seems like it could use some work. im not so sure how good the mystery dungeon special will be, it seems like it may be stupid.

pokemon1

Aspiring Trainer
I can't wait for the new pokemon episods. I  want to see the one with team go get'ers
in the mystery dungons

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I love the layout and I have seen the first ad 2x now and now that I have actually listenedto it closely it souds pretty good so far but lets wait for the first episode and I saw the second ad for the first time last night and that one was pretty cool so I think that will be a good episode.:)

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
I'm looking forward to the Mysterious Dungeons one. Can you imagine Tyranitar's voice...?

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I don't think he will be in that episode but I am not sure because it will revolve around the three starter pokemon. Mainly squirtle.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Daniel Jake said:
He was meaning what it would be like. And it doesn't look like there is one in the special.

I know. That is why I said that but thanks for the info anyway.:)

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
The layout looks alright. The buttons look cheap though. The banner is alright. The blue doesn't go very welll with the red-orange space background, and the fonts could be better IMHO. Overall, it's not bad. I liked the beach banner more though.