Sunday, 9/17, Sweet Baby James, Site Suggestions, Shinou Map, Pika on MSN

megametang

I heard, actually, im not lying!, i know 2 attacks the are signature to palkia and dialga! these attack are called planet clash(for palkia),and time blitz(for dialga)!
please reply

-megametang:D

G

I think you guys shoud do a cooler pokedex that shows all pokemon info and the new ones coming out,and aslo do a episode guide that shows all the episodes ever mad by doing the episode pictures and episode info like serbii.net.

G

shouldnt you make a pokedex for all diamond and pearl pokemon when all pokemon come out in two weeks with all their information and attacks plus their evolution chain.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
2 weeks? Man that is not long but I can wait for that length of time.:)

RevolutionDude

Aspiring Trainer
Hey.....you should have a section with all the Pokemon Episodes (at least the new ones) so everyone can download
There are a couple of great upload sites to upload videos and such.

G

Bringing back the blank cards for customization. I emailed you about this but i thought id say it again for good measure.

uchihasasuke

Uchiha Sasuke
Lolz, id be really happy if all the card scans are complete. And i would also like to suggest that u add a section for some downloads like pokemon anime download, pokemonmanga scans and some pokemon wallpapers, screensavers etc.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Not so much a suggestion for the main site, but a link in the Forums directly to the Chat Room and Main page. I know there's one already to the main page but it's semi-hidden and small down the bottom of the page...

G

i think you should make a page for videos ,like the 'sweet baby james' video and get alot more of them.you could have episode videos and videos for the game there.