Sunday, 9/17, Sweet Baby James, Site Suggestions, Shinou Map, Pika on MSN

I heard, actually, im not lying!, i know 2 attacks the are signature to palkia and dialga! these attack are called planet clash(for palkia),and time blitz(for dialga)!
please reply

-megametang:D

I think you guys shoud do a cooler pokedex that shows all pokemon info and the new ones coming out,and aslo do a episode guide that shows all the episodes ever mad by doing the episode pictures and episode info like serbii.net.

shouldnt you make a pokedex for all diamond and pearl pokemon when all pokemon come out in two weeks with all their information and attacks plus their evolution chain.

2 weeks? Man that is not long but I can wait for that length of time.:)

Hey.....you should have a section with all the Pokemon Episodes (at least the new ones) so everyone can download
There are a couple of great upload sites to upload videos and such.

Bringing back the blank cards for customization. I emailed you about this but i thought id say it again for good measure.

Lolz, id be really happy if all the card scans are complete. And i would also like to suggest that u add a section for some downloads like pokemon anime download, pokemonmanga scans and some pokemon wallpapers, screensavers etc.

Not so much a suggestion for the main site, but a link in the Forums directly to the Chat Room and Main page. I know there's one already to the main page but it's semi-hidden and small down the bottom of the page...

i think you should make a page for videos ,like the 'sweet baby james' video and get alot more of them.you could have episode videos and videos for the game there.

Back