Sunday, 9/17, Sweet Baby James, Site Suggestions, Shinou Map, Pika on MSN

Redostrike

Has Full dex
I like the site very much. And i really love that you can look in the modified decklist but it would be cool if you where able to look for cards on a specific thing, like pokemon->Fire or pokemon->has body or Trainer->stadium.

Something like a Card database if this would be posible.

Hoggyz_a_legend

Aspiring Trainer
I think with Diamond & Pearl coming out in Japan in 2 weeks and all the info that has been shown on the website, I think there needs to be a separate page to look at all of the D/P info.

G

I would suggest updating the site with scans from the rest of the sets.

B

BlazikenGUY

It's awesome!!!

I also agree that a separate page should be made for D/P

Dark Knight

Aspiring Trainer
i suggest putting seperate pages for all pokemon games(emerald,ruby ,sapphire, FRLG and Diamond pearl with all info about it all secrets, and all walkthroughs and news....like serebii!

Silver_Cyh

er... Hello?
I will wait for other video to be updated.

I think the "button" to enter the forums, card scan, apprentice program,... will be enlarge.(Hard time to find a right button to click. Must sit nearer to monitor.)

Golem King

Im back from the dead :D!
Great site but I agree to a seperate D/P page cuz other sites have them, but they know less about the game.

G

The POP series scans are missing from the modified list AND the set lists.. Is there a reason why they aren't up?

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
make a price guide plz, it will surely attract more ppls to pokebeach (trust me)

anyway, i dont think there's need for imgs all over the main page, they make the loading of the page slower~

and BTW silver_CYH was right, plz enlarge the buttons/ change the color for card scans, forums, apprentice, D/P info ...

G

WPM, you are missing certain scans from many of your modified sets. I often time want to see a card, come onto here, and you don't have the 1 scan out of 100 cards. Check UF, LM.

I'd like to see scans of the new promos.

JPO

Super King - the best of the 3
Hello there, ive been visiting this site for months, yet never posted anyfeed back! excellent site, you really do know your pokemon.
hmm improvements..well heres a few ideas. theyre all minor, but who knows, other people might feel the same!
-a possible search option/filter option on the card sets? e.g filter certain sets, pokemon types, rarity etc.
-desktop bacgrounds/pokemon icons available on site? (you must have an odd few lying around, you are practically a pokemon master!)
- the promo cards list up, everyone likes cool porygon!
thanks,
jack

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
this is why james is my fave every-epidsode character :F, he's better then all of you :F... anyways, poor chime (not that i didn't know what was going to happen), James > you, he's a sensitive criminal, that somehow better then everyone of you :F
I know that I said this like 5 times, but: I would enforce the beach theme, more beach-y pokes, moor BEACH

mew out // [cute-mew] // c-m (why do people always end with this stuff -_-, we know it's you who posted it)

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
I miss the dropdown menus. At least for getting to the card sets. Whatever works best though.

In terms of actual ~content~, getting the POP series' on your site 'formally' (I guess), would be sort of nice, since Pokegym's have a weird sort of grainy quality to their scans if I remember correctly.

G

hey its me and i think you should have some promo scans from japan and here.

G

i would realy like an episode page with the new episodes of pokemon because i cant get them i haave missed they past 3 or 4 seasons[size=medium]

G

I say you would need a seperate page for D/P, since there should be loads more info whan it comes out

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
WPM You missed pokemon? When was the last time you missed an episode of pokemon? How about subforums for TCG discussion since it does not have any? Like put the TCG questions in that forum. That way you will have room for other forums that you happen to think of.:)