Sunday, 8/5, Next Quest TFG Images, DP Trainer Kit / MT Value Pack, 10th Movie Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That is awesome because I did get the EX value pack last week and they both came with 11 cards each and 2 promo black star Enei's from the Neo series set and they were $4.99 each. Not to mention I got the Royal Frost theme deck as well.:)

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
The trainer kit looks actually quite useful, and not just for people getting into the game. I'm sure people making Mario who only need one Lucario to finish off the Pokémon will be greatly relieved when they see this pack hit the shelves.
As for the value pack, what's the point of Cranidos/Shieldon being made holographic? There must be some card that will be made a rare that will be more deserving of being holo.
Fianally, while I may not play it, I have to say the TFG figures look quite cool.

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...
Traiding Figures look awsome!!!!!!!!
and the starter kit looks better than the previous ones.... how each player actually has a specific type, noy like minun and plusle

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
TFG: Nice figure... :D
Trainer Kit: I agree with ssb4ever, it is way better than the previous one since this time they are giving out Lucario & Manaphy...
Value Pack: Nice but I don't really fancy the holo cards...

palkialuver

Palkia, Ruler of Space
Do you think they have Giratina or Cresselia as TCG Cards?
I wish I actually owned Cresselia in My Pearl Game, But it keeps running away.
A least I have Palkia. That is so easy to catch cause all I did was use the Master ball I got from Cyrus.
Hey, do any of you own palkia or dialga? Those pokemon are so cool!

c-m: Please stop spamming, participating in a discussion can be even more fun than just typing random text, try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.