Sunday, 8/27, Card Review, Chat, Video

you do know that there's a better mew glitch, where you can catch 2 mews before even battling misty?

anyways, yo, chat is cool yo :p
WPM said:
And since there is nothing to comment on...
...I'll show a link to the better mew glitch, for people who don't want to play out half the game to get one (click here)

that whole wal-mart fiasco happened to me...first of all none of the staff except for 2 ppl knew that there even was a wal-mart funday,all they knew was they were supposed to hand out a very small stack of 10th Aniversery Pika promo cards,& they had no idea about "Earth Shower" until i metioned it to them as well as handing out POP 2 pack at the tcg beginers thingy(which they also didn't have).& when i got there they were all out of Pika promos(not that i wanted 1).

That realy sucked...>.<^

The walmart thing really sucked, no one at mine knew what the heck was going on. the only other thing that was wrong was that they didnt have the deck. and everything else was... well... okay well everything went wrong, but i got two packs of POP 4 at least.:p

I am so totally disgusted with the failure of the WalMart Funday.  I had to drive 90 minutes to get to the closest location.  My daughter was so totally crushed.  We really wanted to get those decks and to have a new Pokemon "adventure" to remember.

I plan on making phone calls to Pokemon USA in Washington on Monday morning and express my daughter's disappointment and my frustration.  As far as I can see, they dropped the ball on this, not WalMart.  Even though WalMart cannot be totally without fault on this.

Out of the 4 locations in my state, 2 were not even aware of the event, 1 knew of the event but said no vendor showed up to hold the event, and the other just put me on hold when I asked about it.

Is anyone interested in trying to organize a call in with me so that Pokemon USA understands how upset we are?

I got the deck. :D

No POP packs, though. But I got all three theme decks and four CG booster packs.

EDIT: Pic!

EXCrystalGuardiansWal-Martdeck.jpg

I agree with both Wal-Mart sucking and the event sucking. Where I went, it wasn't even an event. I just found Crystal Guardians cards on sale. o.o

Wow it wasn't really an event then I really did not miss anything but the sale that is all and I have heard of the mew glitch but never actually did it because I don't have any of the older versions of the game but my sister has blue version and she does not have mew.:)

I am totally confused as to why Pokemon would team up with WalMart anyway.  All the WalMarts that I have been to around here might have two hooks of older Pokemon cards like the Plusle Minun deck.  None of the newer cards.  Yet they have no problem giving YuGiOh a 5 foot section of hooks for their cards.

We were not able to even get the deck since there was nothing there, which is the biggest disappointment.

I think it is because wal mart always has good prices on their cards and decks and they are always 2 cents off the regular price.:)

I hate WalMart. WalMart is for squares.

We went too and none of the employees knew anything about it. NONE. And when we went to customer service and asked, the nice man showed me their event book thingy and said that only "Athlete Spirit Day" or something like that was today. We even double-checked the address and tried again but no luck. NOTHING except a few CG packs and theme decks in the card aisle. THAT'S IT. Fudgesicles.

And I didn't get ONE card in the CG packs that I didn't get at the prerelease! A%@#$%@$%

Oh and I miss RBY, they were cool. :p

Suraako said:
I hate WalMart. WalMart is for squares.

We went too and none of the employees knew anything about it. NONE. And when we went to customer service and asked, the nice man showed me their event book thingy and said that only "Athlete Spirit Day" or something like that was today. We even double-checked the address and tried again but no luck. NOTHING except a few CG packs and theme decks in the card aisle. THAT'S IT. Fudgesicles.

And I didn't get ONE card in the CG packs that I didn't get at the prerelease! A%@#$%@$%

Oh and I miss RBY, they were cool. :p

Wow that stinks maybe they forgot or something or no one told them like they should have or some one did not do their job

Back