Sunday, 7/2, New Layout Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

gust of wind

Pokemon
one thing I see already. When the cursor is over the top menu the advertisements are blocking the drop downs, I have to hover over where they are and then they go over the adds.

rokman

Aspiring Trainer
Ok so, I click on resource center... and then click on sugimori art.

doesnt work.

also... When I chose the pocket monster list, the new page is the old layout. and after i click on pocket monster list, the link on that page for sugimori art then works.

plz fix. :[

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
gust of wind said:
one thing I see already. When the cursor is over the top menu the advertisements are blocking the drop downs, I have to hover over where they are and then they go over the adds.

Can you explain that problem better?

rokman said:
Ok so, I click on resource center... and then click on sugimori art.

doesnt work.

also... When I chose the pocket monster list, the new page is the old layout. and after i click on pocket monster list, the link on that page for sugimori art then works.

plz fix. :[
Like I told you on AIM, READ THE UPDATE!!!

gust of wind

Pokemon
yes, I at the top this is the menu:

* PokeBeach.com
* Pokemon TCG
* Set Card Scans
* Resource Center
* Assorted

When I am hovering over, lets say Pokebeach.com, I can see a part of the drop down as it comes down when you are hovering, but the add is blocking the full drop down, I can see it if I hover over where the add is.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I still don't get it, lol. Screenshot maybe?

Also, are you running Windows or Macintosh, and what browser?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The new layout is awesome and good luck with the mantine.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah I would say he did good work but the mantine is the only problem I have so far.:)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
CHANGE THE LAYOUT! I HATE IT!, kidding, kidding, just kidding, it looks great (like I said before)
too bad my IE can't see that mantine, well, another reason to get firefox, I guess
and, hey, you removed the [menu:], like I asked, thanks, it was useless anyways

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
cute-mew said:
CHANGE THE LAYOUT! I HATE IT!, kidding, kidding, just kidding, it looks great (like I said before)
too bad my IE can't see that mantine, well, another reason to get firefox, I guess
and, hey, you removed the [menu:], like I asked, thanks, it was useless anyways

I though youu had WPM for a second anyway what is with you guys and firefox? We have it and it sucks. Have you guys tried netscape? We useit more than IE because IE has soooooooooooo many bugs in it and netscape has better resolution than fire fox so give it a try.:)

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. +

soul of the eastern sky
I LOVE THIS SITE!!! wow, awesome job! - loves it uncontrollably... hey, um, water pokemon master, have you ever seen my drawings? could i possably draw some pokemon for the header, coz thats the only thing that puts me off :S

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
IDK, I have had four fan-art drawing requests today, lol (for the header - geez, it's not that bad). I'll have to see what I can do to allow people to contribute art to this site's layout.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
The end of the Nav bar is displaced down by a pixel for me.
16j22xj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.