Sunday, 6/18, New Furthest Ends Info (Spoilers), New Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
WHAT THE !@#$...

Three energy for 80? Add that to a power to disable a power/body for a long time... yay, dead game. -_-

nigafiga

Gues Whos Back!
Yeah, this will change the whole game...
This issnt even so bad, because Lugia ex can do 200 for 3 enrgys ;)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
^But it discards all three, and they're different types. Hence making it rather hard to use outside of LBS. Compare it to RRC for 80 AND a positive special effect... no. Just no.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Hmph...
agree with abhorsen...
those cards maybe good and kinda broken, but I need a brand new Pokemon Ex, not the reprinted one!

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

Ah...Nintendo's stupidity have come to the max. -____-""
Anyways...lets Forget about the new ex's...
The new trainers is interesting at least. I like Lonely Ninja(Is it a Supporter?)....Good combo with Slowking. We have a new Retriever!^^ Not as good, but better than nothing no?
Holon Wonder..
*Quits game unless there's no more biased Holon Trainers*

cya.

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
oH noz guys! Delta Species pokemon are gonna dominate! Too bad I don't run a line of lati@s HP in my deck to shut down all the bodies and thus totally destroy the decks. Too bad I don't play Seal Crystal and remove all the powers and bodies from all the pokemon.

I got a golden ticket!

Mjadex123

Sceptile ex + Medicham ex will lock everyones PokePowers
with additional of Latias and Latios HP to lock all evolved Pokebodies so... you're DOOMED.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Stupid Nintendo are ruining the game...

Garde is easily going to be an archetype, same with Tyranitar... I'm seriously considering Sceptile-d ex now. At least it stops Garde and slows down Tyranitar. Hopefully more pokemon with be introduced in the set that counter these cards.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Sunday, 6/18, New Furthest Ends Info (Spoilers), New Articles

Abhorsen said:
Stupid Nintendo
you can say everything about screwing up the game, but take that back, without them, there would be no pokémon.

and, yeah, new archetypes will be created, but we'll survive it, so I hope that there'll be an anty-marker card. This is just a minor change of the game, I'm glad that things are changing, new things are coming and older things are going, that's how it goes in life.

Veyatii

EX. Strategist

Abhorsen said:
Stupid Nintendo are ruining the game...

Garde is easily going to be an archetype, same with Tyranitar... I'm seriously considering Sceptile-d ex now. At least it stops Garde and slows down Tyranitar. Hopefully more pokemon with be introduced in the set that counter these cards.

Yeah, Sceptile will be a decent counter to both of these.

But Garedvior could still stand a chance since you do know Sceptile EX is Weak against Fire? (Yeah I do know there is Holon Wonder and that Gardevior is also weak to Sceptile so there...).

There is still plenty of time for things to develop though. I still think though that Gardevior will be a potential archtype as so T-Tar.
A question for me at the moment is that shall I find a way to tech into Mercury or make a fire-based deck with Psychic Gardy supports?

*As for the archetype stuff, everybody thought that Cradily and Gengar would be big before the pre-release and they didn't exactly turn out that way Gengar did good but Cradily fell like a stone.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
I have a hankering that Metagross and Altaria/Rayquaza EX will be in the set. Why?
1.) Metagross, Dragonite, Salamence, and Tyranitar are all the Pokemon that appear at the end of the line, right there with the legendaries. So far, Metagross is the only one missing.
2.) Altaria and Rayquaza are the only dragon types left that we, so far, aren't sure are in the set.
On to other things, I personally think Gardevoir and Dragonite ex's types should be changed. Gardevoir looks kinda like a friendly forest fairy...
And if we have text for these cards, are there any scans of them? Or at least partial ones?

Super Poke-man

Master of Freezing Walreins!
OMG! The new Gardevoir ex is omega shutdown against Dustox. Stops Safeguard with its power, and OHKO's it for 3 energies! Well,Omega shut down against any safeguard pokemon.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

Abhorsen said:
NO NO NO!...

Why does Nintendo have to be so boring and unoriginal?

ALL the Ex's so far in this set are reprinted Ex's. I wanta see pokemon which HAVENT been Ex's before but instead we get Tyranitar, Gardevoir, Dragonite, Salamence... far out. Seriously, it's boring when they reprint them.
I totally agree with you man. I'd like to see a Rhydon ex at some point;)

Maybe they're reprinting Tyranitar ex because the UF one is doing so poorly in the current format, except for me, and they want a Tyranitar ex to do well in the format.

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Hmm. We will get this in about 5 months. How about we wait until we get it before we start talking about cards being broken or easily becoming archetypes. LOL, I remember Arcanine EX being broadcasted as the new archetype, and I remember Cradily being labeled ridiculously broken.

I guess regardless of what anyone says, the past will repeat itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.