Sunday, 6/18, New Furthest Ends Info (Spoilers), New Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel

Advance Trainer
I hope you get a new modem soon, so you can update more, I put a post for the Va situation until your able to do one, it settles everything hopefully

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Why is Dragonite ex a grass type??? Shouldn't it be water or lightining? Salamence is water type because it's sub type is water just like Dragonite.

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Officially broken? Last time I checked, officially broken meant that the idea was way too powerful compared to the format overall. Removing the weakness of all your pokemon isn't overly powerful. It's nice, but it only works for decks that run all delta pokemon, and it only works well if you have out golduck. You can just run Protective Orb and not even need the Golduck and Stadium. Broken? I think not.

Mjadex123

Exs we got:

1. Latias ex
2. Latios ex
3. Dragonite ex - Grass
4. Salamence ex - Water
5. Flygon ex (hopefully) - Psychic
6. Kingdra ex (hopefully) - Fighting
7. ???
8. ???
9. Tyranitar ex - Lightning
10. Gardevoir ex - Fire

truk

The Franchise
Prime said:
Officially broken? Last time I checked, officially broken meant that the idea was way too powerful compared to the format overall. Removing the weakness of all your pokemon isn't overly powerful. It's nice, but it only works for decks that run all delta pokemon, and it only works well if you have out golduck. You can just run Protective Orb and not even need the Golduck and Stadium. Broken? I think not.

lol prime.. It count's ex's too :)

The Nameless Penguin Master

Sailing The Seas of Cheese
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-TYRANITAR-EX-Holo-60-Card-Construction-Deck-NEW_W0QQITEMZ6066168712QQihZ009QQcategoryZ4698QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
That's for Tyranitar EX, obviously. Gardevoir EX is from the same seller, brianjapan.:):cool: huh?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
nice, dragonite ex

and now I hate delta species even more, with them, it became virtually imposable to counter your weakness, now it's not even worth trying anymore. Can you imagine facing a dragon-ex, 150HP, no weakness, double resistance, that's just BROKEN

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
This is a huge twist. Gardevior is still my favourite but yeah, Holon Wonder+Golduck+Salamence EX=BROKENESS. Dragonite d could be interesting though (we need those attacks!!) and Salmence's Type Change is sort of like breaking the rules a bit.
Man...

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Those look like good cards and I can't wait to see them when they come out.:)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Sunday, 6/18, New Furthest Ends Info (Spoilers), New Articles

The Nameless Penguin Master said:
Broken=Use it!
=everyone will try to counter it.

BTW, don't forget about windstorm (CG)

Abhorsen

Offically retired
NO NO NO!...

Why does Nintendo have to be so boring and unoriginal?

ALL the Ex's so far in this set are reprinted Ex's. I wanta see pokemon which HAVENT been Ex's before but instead we get Tyranitar, Gardevoir, Dragonite, Salamence... far out. Seriously, it's boring when they reprint them.

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!
They should make all of the evolved and non-evolving pokemon into exs that are better than Laparas ex (exept Unown because it would be too hard to make)

Status
Not open for further replies.