Sunday, 4/22, D/P Released, New Forum Design, Ken Sugimori Images, Watch D/P Episodes

RE: Sunday, 4/22, D/P Released, New Forum Design, Ken Sugimori Images, Watch D/P Epis

Can you battle someone to see the Pokemon, them trade for it?

-The Guardian of the Sea

Note that if you want to change back to the old theme, you can do the following:

User CP -> Edit Options -> Board Style -> PokeBeach Theme

If this was a tournament you wouldn't be able to use this background WPM... It's too Uber Awesome!!! The dark colours looks great! I also like the new logo-like thing in the corner. I was wondering if you were able to change the Main Page banner/border as well?

The new forum design is pretty cool. I like the new colour design and 4th generation pokemon, when is the main page going to be redesigned? Its been the same for some time now.

So that you guys know, I did not draw the Pokemon - Shadow_Bind did, who is one of our new site artists. The color scheme of the forums was also designed by Cascade. I just did the layout.

The forum header will be changed next month, like it is every month.

HEY WPM do you have/are you getting Diamond or Pearl? You haven't said anything...

Hi WPM,

when you say "Do NOT take the images", could I take 4-5 images to post 'em in News if I write "Thanks to Pokebeah (with a link) for the images ?"

Thanks,

Thibault

(No ??? How have you guessed I'm not english ? i'm french...)

@ DNA: I'm not getting one or both until May 23rd, the last day of my last test for AP/IB. I can't get them now because I have to focus on my tests.

@ tphi: Yeah, that's fine.

Don't you have the video file (D/P episodes) saved on your computer? So you can send it to me? Pwetty pwease?

Good job getting all (almost) of the Ken Sugimori images, by the way.

I just want to post about my little adventure in getting D/P.
I sure picked the right store because there were only four people that showed up early (Me being the fourth) though I only picked that store for it was the closest to my house. We were all there before the employee got there so we got to watch as he stocked all the D/P items and we made jokes about breaking the door to get the games a few minutes early and I could have because there were big handles on the glass door's with little magnet's at the top though the bottom part's weren't glass and it probably was tempered glass (I could have probably broken it if I wanted to because I weigh 300 LB's and had my CD player that if I played it I could go into a primal state to do inhuman feats also the store was in the a food court). Anyway I just played my LG game until the store opened then once it did I got both games, a guide, a headset, both stylist's and holder.

Also WPM since your getting one or both of the games after May 23rd have you considered asking other's here to give you one of the legendaries/strong pokemon to help you get through your game faster. I my self wouldn't mind giving you a Dialga since I plan on getting a lot and will probably have five by the time you get your games.

RE: Sunday, 4/22, D/P Released, New Forum Design, Ken Sugimori Images, Watch D/P Epis

Water Pokémon Master said:
@ DNA: I'm not getting one or both until May 23rd, the last day of my last test for AP/IB. I can't get them now because I have to focus on my tests.

@ tphi: Yeah, that's fine.

Omg I am in the same situation!! I am dying to play D/P but I can't due to 2 relatively large exams this week 0_0 I am glad I am not the only one in that situation xD

At least when your (WPM & CharizardFlame) exams are over you can get the game. I have to wait here in sunny old England for the release date. And the new layout looks really classy!

Water Pokémon Master said:
So that you guys know, I did not draw the Pokemon - Shadow_Bind did, who is one of our new site artists. The color scheme of the forums was also designed by Cascade. I just did the layout.

The forum header will be changed next month, like it is every month.

I like the new layout and you guys did a good job too.:) Anyway I don't think pokemon is dead because I have heard of a possible 5th generation and Ken Sugimori talks about it a bit in the may issue of Nintendo Power. Buy a copy for more details on his article with Nintendo.:)

The Ken pictures make everything look better now, although I'm really suprised at how fat Rhyperior is. Nice work ^-^;

It's not fat, it's err... muscled :F ... Ok, it's fat :)

Anyhow, thanks WPM, working with that dotted background was complicated :)

Back