Sunday, 4/2, Convos Convos Convos

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
It's a shame that it's all etched in stone already, but I guess you're right. This is for the best.

As for the corruption of 4Kids goes, well, that's a whole different story.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
MY OPINION: Pokemon USA took back the trading card game from Wizards of the Coast, and look how much more healthier it is now. Look at how much more people there are in the game. Look at all of the tournaments.
What I fear is that the TCG is going down hill. It is relying too heavily on supporters which isnt giving enough ability to draw the right cards. How can we play properly when we can draw max 3 cards per turn (TV reporter as an example). The game is slowly shifting from Skill to Luck and it saddens me because the skilled players arent winning the major tournaments because they got one haxed game or the opponent got haxed starting hand. Nintendo really need to re-release cards like Professor Elm which SHOULDNT be a supporter JUST so the game can have more draw which would mean more skilled players can do well instead of losing by flips or luck...

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Abhorsen said:
MY OPINION: Pokemon USA took back the trading card game from Wizards of the Coast, and look how much more healthier it is now. Look at how much more people there are in the game. Look at all of the tournaments.
What I fear is that the TCG is going down hill. It is relying too heavily on supporters which isnt giving enough ability to draw the right cards. How can we play properly when we can draw max 3 cards per turn (TV reporter as an example). The game is slowly shifting from Skill to Luck and it saddens me because the skilled players arent winning the major tournaments because they got one haxed game or the opponent got haxed starting hand. Nintendo really need to re-release cards like Professor Elm which SHOULDNT be a supporter JUST so the game can have more draw which would mean more skilled players can do well instead of losing by flips or luck...
WPM is talking about the tournements and distribution/advertisement. PUSA really had no control over how the game is formatted unless they wanted to make the game compleley different and non-compatable between countries.

Malocide

Mewtwo User
Your making me Blush WPM...

anyway I sent you an PM I just wanted you to say the thing about POP packs and I Have some people who got many EX cards form Miracal Crystal do you need any scans fomr that series?

and go to regionals in santa clara... becasue I would love to see you agian...

and nice big brother touch that person we talked to is going to laugh at you...

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
I'm not surprised at all that members from Nintendo are visiting these places. I also wouldn't be surprised if some of them are actually members of the sites mentioned (but refuse to identify that they work for Nintendo). They would seem to pay a lot of attention to the community. In fact, I recall hearing about a reference to the "Mew under the truck" rumor in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness!

It's difficult to say which direction the TV show will go in. I hope that it improves to the point where I can watch it again. I lost interest a long time ago, when the same gags came up over and over again- it just made the show less interesting. I would also like to see more connections to the video games; I would like to see the main characters (players and rivals) from each generation play bigger roles, if not, leading roles.

Sounds like there was a lot of information at the Los Angeles JAA. I will be attending the one in San Francisco, so it will be interesting to see if they leak out any new information.

Malocide

Mewtwo User
I love how you left out a certin site WPM... lol and there the one doing the worst things... ::"unlocking game"COUGH COUGH starts with a 'S' COUGH COUGH::

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
If the voice actors change what will happen to pokemon? I know the ratings will drop for awhile but what kind of impact will it have on us aswell as the actors? I hope they can stay and I trust pokemon USA to do everything they can to keep the same actors.:)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Wow, so they do read these sites.. and well, of course they read the Gym. :/

Malocide said:
I love how you left out a certin site WPM... lol and there the one doing the worst things... ::"unlocking game"COUGH COUGH starts with a 'S' COUGH COUGH::
XD

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer
It's nice to know that they care...

Hehe, first post... and all this time I thought I had an account, but never had a reason to post...

I'd love to meet the Pokemon peoples...
Did you happen to get their email or anything??

Hopefully, everything comes out for the better...
I don't ever watch the Anime (couldn't even if I wanted to) but if the anime lives, then the card game should be able to...

Peace...

Malocide

Mewtwo User
Glad you joined CloudLink.

The thing about thier e-mails is they don't like to give them out for fear of getting lots of questions and junk so basicly even if WPM or me got them we can realy say much about it... they like mail/e-mail to go to one place and be sorted like most big commpaines do...

The big brother thing is kinda creepy... but not, I figured they did that... it makes me kinda feel bad about me being mad at pokemon for regionals and JAA on the same day and posting my furstraion all over the internet...

Kenai

Dog Devotee
Man, I would have loved to go to one of those, but meh...I can go out of state only so many times a year without annoying the boss.

I do enjoy knowing that my opinions are being read, and that they are trying to keep up with the Pokemon community and all main aspects of it. Not too many companies do that. :)

Oh, and since they are watching...

If Pokemon Diamond and Pearl make good use of the DS Wi-Fi stuff (I hope they will), I'd better see some of ya on there. Oh, and do something more at Gencon! It's a great start but it just has never had anything comparable to Origins. :p

Jigglychu

Awaiting 5th Gen
So they read our forums, eh? I can't say I'm suprised. I wonder if they laugh at us when we post wrong information.