Sunday, 3/12, PokeBeach Strategists

Osiris' Prophet

Aspiring Trainer
Awesome, force them to discuss one of the most controversial cards out. I won't go into details as to how it is, so I am not to give any hints, but still, totally fun. I hope it challenges them to show their skills.

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

I have a question, are we allowed to use pictures? Not just pictures of cards, but other materials too, or, are we talkin about plain text only?

cya.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
You can use pictures... I guess. Can't imagine what they would have to do with a Card of the Day, but whatever. Remember, the most important thing is your article, not any images you throw into it, and I won't even count them as browny points if you do. :p The article is the only thing I will pay attention to.

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

Well...If you say so..
I have e-mailed you my reviews. (Me first? =D)
Also, WPM...Please read my PS^^.

cya.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Too bad I didnt have time to be a strategist, I would have enjoyed it.

WPM, if you need any help reviewing the many articles then i'm happy to go through them and give my opinions.

Mjadex123

im sorry that i dont have time to write articles either. but i am always up for archtype deck stratergy articles. like i did to metanite

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
Abhorsen said:
Too bad I didnt have time to be a strategist, I would have enjoyed it.

WPM, if you need any help reviewing the many articles then i'm happy to go through them and give my opinions.

I'm in the same boat as Abhorsen in this one. I got the e-mail, but didnt know what it was for until I saw the announcement on the Homepage:p I will be glad to help wherever possible...i mean, just because I didnt know what a Manaphy was, doesnt mean i dont know bits and peices about the TCG:p I like the idea of a competition with that whole steelix ex article...nice thinking.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow, I already have 2 COTDs, and I must say, I am quite dissapointed. They do not cover everything that should be covered in today's format. :/

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
I just sended in mine, I hope it was kinda decent because i didn't mention évery single combo you can use with Steelix ex
Just let me know something please :p *stress*

c ya

P.S.:Good luck too all candidates (too me as well, since I'm gonna need it i guess :p )

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
WPM said:
Wow, I already have 2 COTDs, and I must say, I am quite dissapointed. They do not cover everything that should be covered in today's format. :/
Hiya,
=o
Daymn...Tough luck for me then. -__-
What do you mean by "They do not cover everything that should be covered in today's format." particulatly "covered in today's format."?

cya.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Good thing I didn't apply. Not going to league = totally out of touch with today's format. >_>

Ah wells. Good luck to everyone.

in-the-ra

Lone Wanderer
ooowww i really love if i can actually be good enough to be a pokemon-tcg article wrtier... sob it must be fun (at least i think it is)
well i must say to everybody (the article writer) a very good luck!
hope i can see your article in pokebeach.com ;)

Oddish196

Aspiring Trainer
Remember, COTDs are due tomorrow at 8:00 PM PST. So far, I have received eleven of them. I am slightly disappointed with the ones I have received so far, since they have not mentioned the whole Meganium/Mew/Steelix ex combo. So, if you still have not turned in your COTD, be sure to add that in.

Thats a bit unfair now, everyone after that post will put that in. I would change mine then, but it doesn't need it to be a good article.