Sunday, 11/25, Entry Pack 2008 Translations, Pokemon Snap for Virtual Console, Promos

The entry pack does have some ridiculously broken cards. Mind you, Rotom isn't bad, and would be good for Infernape decks (either one). Empoleon is too good, Torterra is still rubbish, Hippowdon isn't that bad, and the others are all OK.
The Cressalia promo is quite good, could be useful. Eevee is rubbish when compared to the DP4 one.

RE: Sunday, 11/25, Entry Pack 2008 Translations, Pokemon Snap for Virtual Console, Pr

Jigglypuff13 said:
The entry pack does have some ridiculously broken cards. Mind you, Rotom isn't bad, and would be good for Infernape decks (either one). Empoleon is too good, Torterra is still rubbish, Hippowdon isn't that bad, and the others are all OK.
The Cressalia promo is quite good, could be useful. Eevee is rubbish when compared to the DP4 one.

Empoleon is too good??
Are you serious??
I mean look at the side effect of its second attack...

I wish I had a Wii right now and I hope to see Pokemon Snap there if I ever get one. I also Hope the Pokemon stadium games will be there but I wonder if you will still be able to transfer Pokemon with the transfer pak if they do add them. Maybe if they make it wireless transfers then it will work. I would like to see all the past Pokemon games on the Wii.:)

Empoleon and Infernape are really broken. I see a new age of Infercatty coming. The Empoleon fits well in 1x into an Empoleon deck.

RE: Sunday, 11/25, Entry Pack 2008 Translations, Pokemon Snap for Virtual Console, Pr

Thund3r said:
InfernaCatty's reborn is coming...

Well, not really... it may be fast, but it is also very, very fragile. It could win some spring BR's, but not much more.

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
Jigglypuff13 said:

Empoleon is too good??
Are you serious??

The first attack is good by itself, but, yeah that side effect of the second attack is bad. Thankfully, it only happens (on average) every other turn. For 3 energies, I would say that's acceptable.

I literally can't wait for Pokemon Snap to be available. I only have played it once in a hotel and I was addicted from the beginning. I never got it when it came out, so I just can't wait to have it for my own. They need to make Pokemon Snap 2 where you can send pictures via Wi-Fi and store images in the Image Channel. *hint-hint*

Eevee basically it pretty bad, becuase it doesn't have good set-up support; Cressilia can be pretty useful as a tech maybe or a wierd deck control deck.

The card translations for the Entry Packs are pretty good for staring players, than ours. I hope they bring the cards to the Americas soon. Infernape seems slower to attack but it still hits strong; Empoleon has more sniping support, maybe even better than the DP1 card. :F

dmaster out.

Jigglypuff13 said:
Psychic Pokemon Master said:
Jigglypuff13 said:

Empoleon is too good??
Are you serious??

The first attack is good by itself, but, yeah that side effect of the second attack is bad. Thankfully, it only happens (on average) every other turn. For 3 energies, I would say that's acceptable.

Agree & IMO, that Empoleon is only useful because of its first attack. Maybe can use that Empoleon with the Empoleon from DP 1...

Why can't we have retail promotions like that in America? I like that kind of stuff.

Pokemon Snap on the VC, nice! I absolutely cannot wait to relive that game! ^ ^

I can't load the spoilers:((it keeps saying it did something illegal). If someone would copy and paste them to me by pm, that would be much appreciated.

d master342 said:
I literally can't wait for Pokemon Snap to be available. I only have played it once in a hotel and I was addicted from the beginning. I never got it when it came out, so I just can't wait to have it for my own. They need to make Pokemon Snap 2 where you can send pictures via Wi-Fi and store images in the Image Channel. *hint-hint*

Eevee basically it pretty bad, becuase it doesn't have good set-up support; Cressilia can be pretty useful as a tech maybe or a wierd deck control deck.

The card translations for the Entry Packs are pretty good for staring players, than ours. I hope they bring the cards to the Americas soon. Infernape seems slower to attack but it still hits strong; Empoleon has more sniping support, maybe even better than the DP1 card. :F

dmaster out.

I have only played the game one time and that was when I was visiting my nieces in California in 2003 or 2004. That game is awesome and I know they sell it at EB games or they used to but that is by far one of the hardest games to play compared to the regular style games.:)

I must say I am quite impressed with the Pokemon in this Entry Pack. Torterra would be OK w/his Lvl. X, Infernape is good w/a Firestarter Pokemon, and Empoleon goes well w/Gyarados MT. Rotom would be a good stater in Garchomp decks.

I hope these cards come out either in a future POP set or in our DP5 set.

Rotom would work very well with Infernape, Electivire, or any card that discards.

Back