Sunday, 11/11, Nidoqueen d Card Review, TFG Interview, Leafeon / Glaceon Translations

RE: Sunday, 11/11, Nidoqueen d Card Review, TFG Interview, Leafeon / Glaceon Translat

The review was interesting. I hope they get to tournaments for TFG next year (or this year). The Winter challenge cards seem nice.

The review was fair. I'd probably agree with Krucifer more than the rest, but I understand why the others have given the ratings they have. It's just the GatrQueen deck list that I'm least certain about, but it's only minor things that only really fit into players preference.
The Leafeon and Glaceon are solid, but not great.

RE: Sunday, 11/11, Nidoqueen d Card Review, TFG Interview, Leafeon / Glaceon Translat

Leafeon Lv.40 is nice. The first attack is better than the one on the current version since it hits for more and heals the beast. The additional cost does not seem to be an issue with the leveled up version available. The second attack is not as nice as on the current version but the retreat cost is much better.

Glaceon Lv.46 received better stats and a nice first attack which combines well with the leveled up version. Once more the second attack is not as nice as the one on the current version.

The Leafeon and Glaceon is just okay, but fails if you want to make a deck revolving revolving around them.

I would say that the review is good & this is the first review to have 2 decks in it, bravo... :D
Anyway, about Leafeon & Glaceon, I don't find much potential in them because they look normal to me even though their attacks may slow down the opponent and/or increase the damage...

The GatrQueen list is has a strange trainer lineup. You'd think that even Nidoqueen would need pokemon search. 3 Holon Adventurer and 3 TVR? Did they test this?

And the FeraliQueen list only has 58 cards...

I skimmed both the Nidoqueen review and the TFG Interview. The review was great as another of my favorite delta pokemon is reviewed:))). I liked that you included two decks, instead of the usual one. That really shows the versatility of Nidoqueen if you include more decks. The ratings were a little high and I personally call the first deck "Nidogatr", but otherwise a great review, likie always.

The Interview was interesting, but I'll be suprised when everybody I know plays the TFG. How they'll manage to get more people involved with it, I have no idea.

Leafeon and Glaceon look okay. Eeveelution decks will start to make a major comeback soon....

dmaster out.

Thanks for the Nidoqueen d review feedback.

I've fixed FeraliQueen (or the Nidogatr if you prefer) list. I honestly don't know how we ended up with only 58 cards. I think we meant to have 2 Plus Power (since they were mentioned in the article). However, in light of the discussion in this thread you may want to add 2 Pokémon search (Celio's). The more I think about it, that is the right call more than likely. Maybe even take the mentor down to 2 or the Feraligatr down to some 3-2-3 line. I personally haven't tested this deck list (I did build it this Saturday, though, but after the article had been submitted).

I definitely think there is room for improvement, but the lists we provide are mainly for a good starting point if a player wants to try a deck with the same theme. Feel free to modify them. Hopefully we provided a good enough starting point. Like Jigglypuff13 mentioned, player's preference.

And for the DuskQueen deck, we meant Mightyena ex (from the Holon Phantoms set). Somehow the "ex" got left off.

Does this mean there will be a TFG Forum in the works as the TFG becomes more popular? A lot of us have been asking for one for awhile and are wondering if there will ever be one in the near future?:)

im not so interested in the tfg, i just bought a pack so i could play with my friends, but for the people that like the tfg i hope that it works out :l

I actually think the TFG is completely based on luck, ruining the fun of being able to strategize completely like the TCG. I think the Glaceon/Leafeon from DP4 are better than the Winter Challenge ones, especially because Glaceon Lv X's capability of combining with Empoleon for snipe.I thought the Nidoqueen d card review was very nice, considering the fact that it had rwo decks. The Nidoqueen d has to be my favorite out of all the reviews only because my stepbrother plays Nidogatr, but he calls it Delta Thunder.Good job WPM, and keep up the good work.

EMPOLEON82294

Back