News Summer 2017 'Island Guardians' Tins!

MechanicalMarine

Princess Peach
Yes, what you said does make sense; and is true for the most part~

They have, however, been printing more viable cards in tins/collections as of late.
Though, it's usually after they've been in the market for a while~

As examples, they have made tins for: Hoopa-EX, Yveltal-EX, Solgaleo-GX, Darkrai-EX, as well as a collection featuring both Jolteon-EX and M Manectric-EX.
These are all cards that can, and have, seen use in decks~

This is probably used as a way to get money from the people who wanted the card, but couldn't afford to buy boxes to get the card from the set.
A lot of the time, this also includes alternative artwork for the cards as well; netting even more money from collectors!

Pokemon knows how to make money, that's for sure!
So, it is possible to see a Lele product in the future... though, it could be very far down the line~
I see what you're saying. None of those cards, other than Jolteon-EX, got far above $10-$15 in price however. I think that they are making good decision making GOOD cards available as promo cards, but having AMAZING cards in boxes which well exceed $30+ in market price would be a bad idea.

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
I see what you're saying. None of those cards, other than Jolteon-EX, got far above $10-$15 in price however. I think that they are making good decision making GOOD cards available as promo cards, but having AMAZING cards in boxes which well exceed $30+ in market price would be a bad idea.

Not many cards reach that price, but... let's wait and see what they're doing with the Shaymin-EX from Best of XY.
If we don't ever get that card, then I'd lose hope for Lele. Haha.

Tri2attack

"Guzma for game."-every close game
Landorus-EX is 80 + 70...
Tapu Bulu-GX is 120 + 60...

Bulu's attack has 40 more base damage, and 30 more overall.
Bulu's can be set up by Lurantis, and you don't need to expend your energy to 2HKO nearly every mon.
So... wouldn't Bulu's Judgement be the better attack?

and in terms of stats, he has the same HP, no weakness, and a built-in heal...

I feel like I've got to be missing something here.

Can get a boost with Lurantis promo by 20 extra damage per Lurantis