• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format SUM-UNB: Quad Shadows(Quad G&Z TTGX/Incineroar GX/Mandibuzz)

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon (18):
4 Greninja & Zoroark TTGX
3 Poipole FBL
3 Naganadel LTH
2 Incineroar GX TEU
1 Darkrai (*)
2 Cosmog UPR
1 Cosmoem UPR
2 Solgaleo-GX SMP-104

Trainer (30):
4 Lillie
4 Guzma
4 Cynthia

4 Ultra Ball
2 Rare Candy
2 Switch
2 Energy Switch
2 Mysterious Treasure
1 Rescue Stretcher

4 Viridian Forest
1 Black Market (*)

Energy (12):
12 Darkness

STRATEGY:

Start with Greninja and Zoroark TTGX, get two energies on it, and bench 2 Incineroar-GXes by utilizing G&Z's GX attack. Next turn if the opposing pokemon is part of a Lost March deck, or even a shrine deck, use either Incineroar-GX's Crushing Punch, and say goodbye to its energies and/or all cards attached(not many pokes from shrine decks can survive 130 HP damage) or use Darkrai (*) to give the attacker a mountain to climb out of sleep in order to attack. In the case of Abandoned Power Plant, reactivate Incineroar's energy search and Solgaleo's weakness-nullification abilities w/ one of my 5 stadiums. Finally, once all the possible surprises are subdued, use Incineroar's Scar Charge two times, and pummel away w/ Dark Pulse until all 6 prizes are taken...

Is there anything I missed? Any ideas for improvements? Comment and critique away!

Last edited:
You forgot guzzlord...

I'm so sorry... Suggestion denied:

The non-GX Guzzlord requires 4 darks, which is the same AC as Darkrai (*), but it discards the top 10 on even prize numbers(2, 4, and 6) vs. double coin flip to determine whether the foe stays asleep, and the GX Guzzlord requires 3 darks and one DCE for purely 180...

^ Or, in other words, Guzzlord is NOT worthy of one spot in this deck.

^ In other news, I realized that the snipe for Honchkrow-GX only works on EXes and GXes, which is not the range of possible targets that I initially thought can be sniped from that particular GX: I thought it can snipe any bench pokemon, but the wording is the wording... As such, I changed my list accordingly. Like my new list? Any criticism on said list?

I'm so sorry... Suggestion denied:

The non-GX Guzzlord requires 4 darks, which is the same AC as Darkrai (*), but it discards the top 10 on even prize numbers(2, 4, and 6) vs. double coin flip to determine whether the foe stays asleep, and the GX Guzzlord requires 3 darks and one DCE for purely 180...

^ Or, in other words, Guzzlord is NOT worthy of one spot in this deck.

^ In other news, I realized that the snipe for Honchkrow-GX only works on EXes and GXes, which is not the range of possible targets that I initially thought can be sniped from that particular GX: I thought it can snipe any bench pokemon, but the wording is the wording... As such, I changed my list accordingly. Like my new list? Any criticism on said list?
A man can dream...

Looks pretty solid. The fighting weakness is really rough though.
Maybe some weakness policy?

...Or even better, the newer Solgaleo-GX?

Like my new decklist? Any more suggestions? Did I mess up by adding Solgaleo-GX to my list?
Actually that might be good.
With DCE, the attack would be great in there.

The thing is, if I were to play this I would play the "guzzlord GX and beast rings" package. Just seems better to me. 180 is a good number to hit and you only need to get 2 beast rings in beast ring turn.

Back