• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard (SUM-SM8) ZoroCargo

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Pokemon: 22
3x Dunsparce CST
4x Zorua SLG
4x Zoroark GX SLG
4x Slugma SM8
3x Magcargo CST
2x Magcargo GX SM8
2x Tapu Lele GX

Trainers: 25
4x Ultra Ball
3x Guzma
4x Cynthia
2x Timer Ball
2x Copycat
4x Custom Catcher
3x Choice Band
3x Energy Recycler

Energy: 13
9x Fire
4x Double Colorless

Last edited:

aPOLLo

Deck Build Help
His is a nice concept as you can smooth over for Zoroark, i really like it.
I think this is a really nice deck list
Imo dunsparce isnt too good for many decks but this one it replaces briggitte perfectly.

aPOLLo

Deck Build Help
Although 3 dunsparce seems like too many, bench space is vital for zoroark and with so many other cards like macargo you really will run out of bench space.

You could try running Kiawe to get lots of energies and Lysandre Labs to stop all tools since you have none in your deck anyway.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Although 3 dunsparce seems like too many, bench space is vital for zoroark and with so many other cards like macargo you really will run out of bench space.

You could try running Kiawe to get lots of energies and Lysandre Labs to stop all tools since you have none in your deck anyway.
The logic for running 3 Dunsparce is the same reason why Zoroark runs 3 Brigette now. It's to guarantee you get it Turn 1, and you can always trade them away later. Also, I meant to include Choice Bands but forgot them, not sure what to take out.

aPOLLo

Deck Build Help
The logic for running 3 Dunsparce is the same reason why Zoroark runs 3 Brigette now. It's to guarantee you get it Turn 1, and you can always trade them away later. Also, I meant to include Choice Bands but forgot them, not sure what to take out.

Ok sure i was wondering why you didnt have choice bands

aPOLLo

Deck Build Help
I also think you should run
x4 Cynthia
x2 Copycat

Cynthia is way more consistent and with copycat you could end up with only 4 cards or something