• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard SUM-LOT: Psychic and Spread! (Sigilyph-GX/Weavile/Honchkrow)

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 20
3 Sigilyph-GX LOT
2 Sneasel UPR
3 Inkay FOL
3 Malamar FOL
2 Weavile BSH
2 Murkrow GRI
2 Tapu Lele GX GRI
2 Honchkrow GRI
1 Necrozma-GX BSH

Trainer: 30

Items: 13
4 Ultra Ball
4 Mysterious Treasure
2 Spell Tag
2 Field Blower
1 Rescue Stretcher

Supporters: 13
4 Cynthia
3 Lillie
2 Guzma
2 Sightseer
2 Lusamine

Stadiums: 4
4 Altar of the Moone

Energy: 10
6 Psychic
4 DCE

Strategy: Get altar of the moone and spread damage around w/ damage-reflection by Sigilyph-GX(to discourage 1HKOs), Rule of Evil Weavile, combined w/ spell tags and Malamars, to help w/ the spread. If three Malamars are not enough, or if speed is needed to beat a disaster, Psychic attach and DCE Necrozma-GX, and let the Black Ray fly! Once enough damage is taken by foe, use Honchkrow to do massive damage until six prizes are taken to claim victory!

^ Is the above another great possible Lost Thunder deck idea that's worthy of testing? Or do you have any ideas to improve said idea? Let the critiquing begin!

Last edited:
Consider rather then Tapu Lele Promo trying Guardians Rising Honchkrow. Just a thought.
Also, I’d put more spread attackers into the mix.
It’s vague, but I hope it works.

Consider rather then Tapu Lele Promo trying Guardians Rising Honchkrow. Just a thought.
Also, I’d put more spread attackers into the mix.
It’s vague, but I hope it works.

Request accepted!

Tapu Leles replaced, but due to Shining Arceus's high Attack Cost of 4, I decided to swap it w/ Burning Shadows Weavile. Also, due to the Honchkrow requiring Murkrow as well, had to swap the Giratinas for it, as well as downgrading my Malamar line by 1. :(

Any other criticism?

I'm really excited about this deck, I've always seen Sigilyph GX as a great pokemon with it's ability, but no one seems to use it yet. I'm glad you tried it out! :)

Am also interested as my son is looking at a Weavile deck.

However, Weavile BUS doesn't 'work' with Sigilyph and Malamar because it's Rule of Evil attack damages them as well as the opponent (and Necrozma-GX/Lele-GX if you had them out).

Think the easiest Weavile BUS deck would be Koko/Honchkrow/Weavile(s)/Shrine with more spread (not on abilities) techs.

Glad you found a list to play Sigilyph GX. I personally like the card and think it has potential with Spell Tags, but don't it can be the focus of the deck considering how much Alolan Muk is being run in the format.

Back