• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Suikun's TCG Trade Thread!

Suikun

Making It Rain
RE: Suikun is Back!

PieterPie said:

Sorry! I was on my work computer, and for some reason didn't see your post. I kinda like our original trade better with the Gardy...I don't really like trading all of those EXs for a few cards. I do happen to have another Gardy in my private collection, and would be willing to trade it if you can throw in something small from my wants? I know it's asking a lot, but I don't really like breaking my collection apart with trades. I understand if you don't want to though. Lmk.

Frost Mage said:
Heard you wanted to downgrade to a regular Dusknoir, and I have one. :) Check my list for Dusknoir PLB?

I'm definitely interested in the Keldeo EX and M Charizard since I might be trading it away. Make an offer!

Binx345 said:
These are from Google Images

http://pokebeach.com/news/1012/raichu-boundaries-crossed-blister.jpg

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/ropihl/25233521/64914/64914_original.jpg

This shows a Burger king 1998 smooth edged card (arcanine has 59 in top left corner), but mine is a preforated version

Hmm...so the promo Raichu looks exactly like the set version except it's holo? No stamp or anything? Weird... lol Anyways, what do you value both at? And make an offer! :)

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer

Can we do the new trade offer, but instead of adding ho-oh ex you add deoxys ex promo ... a better deal

or we can do the original one and I will add something small from your wants

Frost Mage

Pegasususus

Keldeo EX is currently in a trade. :'c Would you do my Mega Charizard X for your Lysandre FA and Dusknoir PLB?

Binx345

Verified Seller

Your FA Lysandre

My
promo Holo ND Raichu
BK 1998 preforated nonmint Arcanine card
Garbodor LT Holo Rare
LT Mew EX FA

CFOURCOLTSFAN

Aspiring Trainer

I was looking at your buying thread and saw that you were interested in a FA Mew EX legendary treasures. I am looking to upgrade a Promo Yveltal EX, so I could do a Promo Yveltal EX and a FA Mew EX and possibly an aromatisse for a FA Yveltal EX, if you're looking for staples LMK I can probably add in something else if needed.

Suikun

Making It Rain

PieterPie said:
Can we do the new trade offer, but instead of adding ho-oh ex you add deoxys ex promo ... a better deal

or we can do the original one and I will add something small from your wants

Sorry, but the M Charizard is gone. I haven't really been checking on this thread. I hope you understand, and we can possibly trade in the future. Thanks!

Frost Mage said:
Keldeo EX is currently in a trade. :'c Would you do my Mega Charizard X for your Lysandre FA and Dusknoir PLB?

Hmm, I don't think so. The values just don't add up for me. Sorry. :/

Binx345 said:
Your FA Lysandre

My
promo Holo ND Raichu
Garbodor LT Holo Rare
LT Mew EX FA

Well, I no longer need the Garbodor and I really have no idea what you're valuing the Arcanine and Raichu at???

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I was looking at your buying thread and saw that you were interested in a FA Mew EX legendary treasures. I am looking to upgrade a Promo Yveltal EX, so I could do a Promo Yveltal EX and a FA Mew EX and possibly an aromatisse for a FA Yveltal EX, if you're looking for staples LMK I can probably add in something else if needed.

No thanks...that offer is way in your favor.

Binx345

Verified Seller

Well if you dont want any more Garbodors maybe this?

Your FA Lysandre

My
promo Holo ND Raichu
LT Mew EX FA
other card(s)

Suikun

Making It Rain

Binx345 said:
Well if you dont want any more Garbodors maybe this?

Your FA Lysandre

My
promo Holo ND Raichu
LT Mew EX FA
other card(s)

Hmm...could you give me the actual values of the Arcanine and Raichu? I really can't find them anywhere. :/ Also, what other cards? If you can't tell, I am definitely intrigued. XD

Binx345

Verified Seller

If I was selling my cards as a flea market or toy show vendor (have done in the past). Raichu would be $5 (my cost is usually 4.25 for a pack, and only 1 in 3 packs has a rare holo or better). I often just give away commons and uncommon pokemon. Arcanine would be $4. I equate either of them to any 1 holo rare (with a few exceptions like Charizards, Garbotoxin Garbodors, flip-tini, etc.). See my trade thread for other cards I have for trade.

Oh wait, you wanted the promo ND Raichu holo not the XY Raichu, well that promo Raichu came in a blister pack that was $6 or so. It was fairly hard for me to find also.

Suikun

Making It Rain

Hmm...well, I can get the Raichu on ebay for cheaper than that, so I'm not really interested in it. I do like the Falkner's Skarmory though. Care to make an offer?

Suikun

Making It Rain
Just a quick update people. I've been organizing my cards for trade, and will post exactly what I have for trade as they come in so expect an updated wants and haves list within the next couple of days. Thanks! :)

Binx345

Verified Seller
I could do my Falkners Skarmory for FA Lysandre if it is in mint condition. (I paid $33 for that pack of VS.)

Binx345

Verified Seller
I would sell my mint just pulled VS Skarmory for $15 and FA Lysandre is selling between $10 and 16.

CuriousCleffa

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there! Could you CML for: Latios EX FA, Entei EX FA, Kyogre EX FA, Rayquaza EX FA, Rayquaza EX Reg, Celebi EX Reg, Regigigas EX Reg, Mew EX Reg, Ho-Oh EX Reg, Darkrai EX Reg (if from Dark Explorers), Cresselia EX Reg, Giratina EX Reg, Victini EX Reg (if from Plasma Storm)

I know that's a lot, but I'm just throwing out all the cards that I'm interested in :)
I've got a Gengar EX FA card from your wants list as well.
Thanks! :)

Suikun

Making It Rain
Hey! :) I'm definitely interested in the Gengar as well as your Sharpedo EX and M Manectric EX. Make an offer?