• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Suikun's TCG Trade Thread!

RE: Suikun is Back!

zapper1998 said:
Please Check my list for your mewtwo ex full art thanks!

I do like your Latios FA. Do you have anything from my wants unlisted?

By terrakion and cobalion FA you mean the ones fromNV right? And I also have a regular Yvetal ex

So how about latios ex full art, terrakion full art and cobalion full art for your mewtwo ex full art

zapper1998 said:
Yes that's fine message me for final details?

PM sent!

Bumbleblogn said:
How many deoxys EX do you have for trade? (I need 3)

I've got the 1 promo up for trade right now, but I do have a set version in my collection as well. Not really interested in trading it though unless it's a deal for my wants.

Hi, I am interested
in the Mega charizard EX 69/106
Shiny Gardevoir (DEX)

What my offer for it is:
N FA
Cresselia EX FA
Absol RH plf

And I could throw in
Aromatisse

Hey there! REALLY need your FA Lysandre to complete my FA Supporter collection, and while I don't have anything on your wants, would you mind checking my list? :)

Would you do:
My:
Genesect EX FA (and maybe something like a Druddigon from FF if you're interested)

Your:
Lysandre FA

?

PieterPie said:
Hi, I am interested
in the Mega charizard EX 69/106
Shiny Gardevoir (DEX)

What my offer for it is:
N FA
Cresselia EX FA
Absol RH plf

And I could throw in
Aromatisse

Hey there, I am definitely interested in this trade, however I no longer need the Cresselia FA. I completely forgot to take that out when I was updating my list. Sorry about that. I did see you had a FA Juniper available though. Any way we could work that into the deal? Lmk. Thanks!

Frost Mage said:
Hey there! REALLY need your FA Lysandre to complete my FA Supporter collection, and while I don't have anything on your wants, would you mind checking my list? :)

Hey Frost! Didn't really see too much for the Lysandre. Do you have anything unlisted? I'm definitely interested in older ultra rares and such if you have them. Lmk! :)

Freezerbern said:
Would you do:
My:
Genesect EX FA (and maybe something like a Druddigon from FF if you're interested)

Your:
Lysandre FA

?

Hmm...very tempting, but I'm kind of loaded with Genesect FAs atm with the 2 different VirGen decks I'm running. :/ Did you have anything off of my wants?

How about
My
N FA
Juniper FA
Mew EX FA RC

Your
Mega charizard EX 69/106
Shiny Gardevoir (DEX)
Giritina EX
Mew EX DRX

Back