• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Suikun's TCG Trade Thread!

RE: Suikun is Back!!!

CML for the following:

Darkrai EX FA
Darkrai EX Reg (is this Legendary Treasures or Dark Explorers?)

eDizzle06 said:
CML for the following:

Darkrai EX FA
Darkrai EX Reg (is this Legendary Treasures or Dark Explorers?)

I didn't really see much. Do you have anything from my wants?

Edit: The Darkrai is from Dark Explorers btw!

Hey I have many things on your wants list, but I'll tell you what I want first because I'm out and want to list all the stuff you want that I have.
Darkrai ex FA
Giratina EX
Deoxys EX promo
I'll write back tomorrow when I have the time.

Elbow said:
Hey I have many things on your wants list, but I'll tell you what I want first because I'm out and want to list all the stuff you want that I have.
Darkrai ex FA
Giratina EX
Deoxys EX promo
I'll write back tomorrow when I have the time.

Alright, sounds good. Lmk.

So here's the stuff I have:
1 Yveltal set OR promo (either can be in my deck)
1 Xerneas EX set
1 Xerneas EX FA
2 Skyla FA (I would need a skyla back on this end though)
1 Suicune (pretty sure I have some more though...I'll check again later I can't find it now)
1 Cobalion EX FA
1 Bianca EX (lol) FA
1 Cresselia EX FA
1 RR RH (random reciever)
1 Comp Search (would need a dowsing machine back on this end though)
1 Escape Rope RH
1 Spritzee RH
2 Aromatisse RH
3 Shauna RH
4 Colress PLAYER's REWARDS
10 Fairy Energy

I hope I have enough of your wants for the FA Darkrai EX and more!

Wow, you do have a lot of my wants! XD Could you do:

My:
Darkrai EX FA
Giratina EX
Deoxys EX Promo
Skyla RH

For

Your:
Xerneas EX
Xerneas EX FA
Skyla FA
Cobalion EX FA
2x Aromatisse RH
Random Receiver RH
Escape Rope RH
Sprtizee RH

Lmk or counter. :)

Prices on your end to my end (based off eBay completed listings):
Darkrai EX FA: 30
Giratina EX: 10
Deoxys EX promo: 5
Skyla RH (if you had a non-RH I'd prefer that): 3
Total: $46-50

Xerneas EX set: 7-8
Xerneas EX FA: 20
Skyla FA: 22 (somewhat harder to trade)
Cobalion EX FA: 9 (wow this really went down in price ;( )
2x Aromatisse RH: 7
RH Random Reciever: 2
Escape Rope RH: 1.5
Spritzee RH: .5 (practically a throw-in)
Total: $67-71

I generally do a give or take 2 dollars on both ends because sometimes my math is a little wrong.
If I took out my FA Skyla it would be 45 from my end, and I wouldn't mind if you took out your RH skyla to make the deal more even.
If you feel the prices aren't fair please tell me, but I literally did check eBay right now to get these prices; hence the reason I was surprised about Cobalion EX.

Hmm...I just checked ebay as well. Seems your math is a bit off. Darkrai EX FA is selling in the mid $40 range if you check completed Buy It Now listings. $30 is the lowest that it sold...which isn't a fair representation of the cards' worth imo. Also, Skyla FA is selling in the mid to high $20 range. I propose this counter offer.

My:
Darkrai EX FA $45
Giratina EX $12
Deoxys EX Promo $5-6
Skyla RH $4
Total: $66-67

Your:
Xerneas EX FA $25
Skyla FA $25
Cobalion EX FA $11
Random Receiver RH $2
Aromatisse RH $3.50
Total: $66.50

Lmk.

Not to sound rude, but those are the listings up now for all the cards you listed. Darkrai EX FA is not worth 45. I see 1 person is selling it for 45 and then others at 50. All of the completed listings are at about 30-35, so I can raise that to 35 dollars but that is honestly the highest I can raise it. It's not my biggest priority of this trade anyways. If you want to go that route my Skyla would be worth about 32. And did you want 1 Aromatisse or 2?
Completed and Sold listings are more accurate representations of how cards sell. Just because Darkrai EX FA is selling for $45-50 now doesn't mean everyone is buying. If you check the C/S listings you'll see that within the last 2 months the majority of the card is selling for 30-35 dollars.
I checked all of the prices AGAIN this morning. I am staying somewhat firm on some of the prices of the cards.
My:
Darkrai EX FA $35
Giratina EX $11
Deoxys EX Promo $5
Skyla RH $4
Total: $55

Your:
Xerneas EX FA $22
Skyla FA $24
Cobalion EX FA $10
Random Receiver RH $2
Aromatisse RH $3.50
Total: $61.5

Well, I averaged every price from the 2 pages of Completed Listings (40 listings at time of this post) and it came out to 39.10....which is the absolute lowest I can go. So If you took out the Random Receiver from your side, we'd have an even trade. Lmk.

Suikun said:
Well, I averaged every price from the 2 pages of Completed Listings (40 listings at time of this post) and it came out to 39.10....which is the absolute lowest I can go. So If you took out the Random Receiver from your side, we'd have an even trade. Lmk.

I did also average it too, but like you said I got 37.5, around what you got. I just can't trade for Darkrai EX FA as I saw half to most of the eBay listings were in the 30-35 dollar range. Unless if you are willing to drop down to 35 I cannot trade for the Darkrai EX FA, sorry.
If you want to reconstruct the trade or cancel it I would be fine either way, I just don't think the price is right for me. And even though this isn't great representation, but I am a part of a facebook group called 'Virbank Market' and on that site I constantly see people selling the card for $25-30, but as I still have PayPal problems I can't buy from anyone.

Yea, I'm sorry but I'm not gonna be able to do this trade. And no offense, but I really don't care what you can get it for from your "facebook group". Thanks for looking though. :)

I have an offer for you:

My:
Victini EX PLS
Suicune PLB
Moltres EX PLS
Lugia EX LTR
Absol RH
Computer Search
Professor Juniper RH DEX
2x Random Receiver RH
2x Bicycle RH
Professor's Letter RH
3x Ultra Ball RH

Your:
Darkrai EX FA (what's the condition?)

I don't need the victini ex anymore unless it's FA, so can we work a cobalion ex into the deal?

RE: Suikun is Back!

Would be cool if you can. I'd need to take out the RH Absol if you wanna swap the Victini EX for Cobalion EX to keep values consistent.

RE: Suikun is Back!

eDizzle06 said:
Would be cool if you can. I'd need to take out the RH Absol if you wanna swap the Victini EX for Cobalion EX to keep values consistent.

Alright, I've got an album set up here.

Back