• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Suikun's TCG Trade Thread!

Suikun

Making It Rain
Hey all! Been pretty busy for the past year, and haven't really been able to keep up with the metagame. I finally have some free time though, and decided to get right back into it! Bought my first few packs of the new XY set and was thoroughly disappointed with my pulls, but I do have some new deck ideas and I need your cards to make it happen!!! :) So let's get trading!!!!! First things first, my rules:

1. All my cards are Mint/Near Mint unless otherwise stated. Yours should be too, and I will ask. (Unless I agree otherwise of course.)
2.No ripping me off! I will file mail fraud!! That's right, I know my rights! :D
3. All offers are welcome! Let's not get carried away with this though people. Serious offers only.
4. You make the first offer. I will then ponder it over a cup of tea and get back to you when it has simmered in my brain.
5. I've got tons of cards unlisted, so don't be afraid to ask! Although, conditions aren't guaranteed, so be sure to ask about those. :)

WANTS

Lucario EX FA
Diagla EX FA 122/119 (XY PF)
Gengar EX FA
Lysandre's Trump Card FA
Manectric EX FA
Aggron EX FA
Gardevoir EX FA
Groudon EX FA
Kyogre EX FA
Sharpedo EX FA
Dragonite EX FA
Skyla FA
Cheren FA
Bianca FA
Lucario EX Reg
Aegislash EX
M Gengar EX
M Manectric EX
M Aggron EX
M Gardevoir EX
Primal Groudon EX
Primal Kyogre EX
3x Yveltal EX Reg
3x Xerneas EX Reg
Chandelure 43/119 (XY PF)
Crobat RH 33/119 (XY PF)
3x VS Seeker RH
3x Acro Bike RH
Excadrill 97/160 (XY PC)
Kingdra 108/160 (XY PC)
1x Aromatisse
Sylveon 72/111 (XY FF)
1x Muscle Band RH
+Any offers!!!

HAVES

Lysandre FA
Yveltal EX FA (Would need a Reg to replace)
Latios EX FA
Groudon EX FA
Entei EX FA
Kyogre EX FA
Rayquaza EX FA
M Kangaskhan EX
Rayquaza EX Reg
Entei EX Reg
Celebi EX Reg
Regigigas EX Reg
Lugia EX Reg
Mewtwo EX Reg
Mew EX Reg
Ho-Oh EX Reg
2x Darkrai EX Reg
Cresselia EX Reg
Giratina EX Reg
Victini EX Reg
Shaymin EX Reg
Emolga EX Reg
Blastoise EX Reg

Promo
Kyurem EX Promo
Zekrom EX Promo
Mewtwo EX Promo
Reshiram EX Promo
Black Kyurem EX Promo
White Kyurem EX Promo
Lugia EX Promo
Deoxys EX Promo
Pangoro Promo Japanese Furious Fists

Japanese

Kangaskhan EX Reg Japanese
Venusaur EX Reg Japanese
Hawlucha EX Reg Japanese
M Lucario EX Japanese
Heracross EX Reg Japanese
M Heracross EX Japanese
Korrina FA Japanese

Notables

Enhanced Hammer 162/160 (Primal Clash)
Gardevoir 109/108 (DEX)
Pikachu 115/114 (BW)

Current Trades:

N/A

If you don't have any of my current wants, be sure to check out my buy list here as well for my collection wants! :)

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Suikun is Back!!!

hey! i have cards from base-neo for trade. lmk if you're interested. i like your EX cards. tnx!

Suikun

Making It Rain

1Pokemon_Master said:
hey! i have cards from base-neo for trade. lmk if you're interested. i like your EX cards. tnx!

I'm interested in your Professor's Letter for sure. Is it RH? Also, do you have any Espeon/Umbreon/Arcanine cards from Base-Neo?

exdarkrai01

Aspiring Trainer

Suikun said:
1Pokemon_Master said:

I'm interested in your Professor's Letter for sure. Is it RH? Also, do you have any Espeon/Umbreon/Arcanine cards from Base-Neo?

I have a fa white kyurem ex and a lugia ex off your wants. Interested in the FA darkrai ex

Suikun

Making It Rain

exdarkrai01 said:
Suikun said:

I have a fa white kyurem ex and a lugia ex off your wants. Interested in the FA darkrai ex

Definitely interested in your lugia ex and emolga ex fa. Those don't add up to the darkrai though...do you have anything else unlisted from my wants?

exdarkrai01

Aspiring Trainer

I have the fa cresselia and im sure i have some of the rev trainers. Do you have any unlisted wants?

Suikun

Making It Rain

exdarkrai01 said:
I have the fa cresselia and im sure i have some of the rev trainers. Do you have any unlisted wants?

I am planning on building a fairy toolbox deck to mess around with at locals. I don't have any of the cards for it yet, but I do have a rough decklist. I can pm you with the list or put it here. Up to you.

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer

Suikun said:
1Pokemon_Master said:

hey! no the professor's letter is normal, not rh. and yes, i should have some espeon, umbreon and arcanine cards for trade. i know i have a japanese blaine's arcanine, i thought i had more but it doenst look like it. lmk if you're willing to let go of any of your cards for the prof's letter and the blaine's arcanine.

SoldiersSpirit

Enlightened

Could you do..

My:
x1 FA Cresselia EX
x1 RH Tool Scrapper
x1 RH Absol

For

Your:
x1 Shiny Gardevoir

Let me know.

Suikun

Making It Rain

SoldiersSpirit said:
Could you do..

My:
x1 FA Cresselia EX
x1 RH Tool Scrapper
x1 RH Absol

For

Your:
x1 Shiny Gardevoir

Let me know.

Hmm...tempting, but I do have a counter offer. Could you do...

Your:
1x FA Skarmory EX
1x Victini EX Reg.
1x RH Tool Scrapper
1x RH Absol

for

My:
1x Shiny Gardevoir??

1Pokemon_Master said:
Suikun said:

hey! no the professor's letter is normal, not rh. and yes, i should have some espeon, umbreon and arcanine cards for trade. i know i have a japanese blaine's arcanine, i thought i had more but it doenst look like it. lmk if you're willing to let go of any of your cards for the prof's letter and the blaine's arcanine.

I typically don't trade for japanese cards, but that is a card that I don't even have in English, so I am intrigued. lol What cards did you have in mind?

Suikun

Making It Rain

1Pokemon_Master said:
i'm interested in your EX cards. would you trade for it?

Hmm...a mewtwo ex promo for them? I'm not quite sure what value you're putting on the blaine's arcanine. I don't value it too highly because it's japanese. lmk.

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer

yeah we can do

Your:
Mewtwo EX Promo

My:
Blaine's Arcanine Japanese Holo
Professor's Letter

PM me your address if the Mewtwo EX Promo is m/nm and if you are okay with this.

Suikun

Making It Rain

1Pokemon_Master said:
yeah we can do

Your:
Mewtwo EX Promo

My:
Blaine's Arcanine Japanese Holo
Professor's Letter

PM me your address if the Mewtwo EX Promo is m/nm and if you are okay with this.

Turns out I actually do have the Blaine's Arcanine. It's Light Arcanine that I was thinking I didn't have. Sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to do this deal. Do you have anything else? Any of my wants?

SoldiersSpirit

Enlightened

Dont look at my list at all, its totally outdated. That was a pretty low counter offer like $7 in your favor. From yoir wants I have a virizion ex, fa reshiram ex and what I previously stated

Only things im interested in are the shiny gardy and fa darkrai, let me know an offer.

Suikun

Making It Rain

SoldiersSpirit said:
Dont look at my list at all, its totally outdated. That was a pretty low counter offer like $7 in your favor. From yoir wants I have a virizion ex, fa reshiram ex and what I previously stated

Only things im interested in are the shiny gardy and fa darkrai, let me know an offer.

TnT
Skarmory EX FA: $8.50
Victini EX: $5.50
Tool Scrapper RH: $3.00
Absol RH: $4.00
Total: 21.00

Gardevoir Shiny: 22.00

Ebay:

Skarmory EX FA: 10.50
Victini EX: 5.00
Tool Scrapper RH:2.00
Absol RH:4.00
Total: 21.50

Gardevoir Shiny: 18.50
Those are the average completed listings for the aforementioned cards. According to TrollAndToad, it was actually a pretty even trade. Ebay gave me a better deal by $3, but I digress. I can do:

My:
Shiny Gardevoir

Your:
Virizion EX (Is it NM-M? FA?)

Lmk.