Succumb To The Dark Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajun

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Hi everyone!!!

Hello!
I'm from Brazil.. So, my English isn't so good.. sorry for it..
I hope enjoy here! ^^'

Zapdos ex

*sigh*...that is very sad...

dont worry about english, a lot of ppl arent that great at it too.

so....welcome.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan

I'm not... that great at english as well, but if you make a minor spelling mistake I'm sure others will know it.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

^ *laughs* I have a Google spelling check on internet, meaning I can't write mistakes :D

and I never said hello here, so after many weeks, and more then 350 posts, hello everybody

Vincen Misukai

Aspiring Trainer

:D Hello everybody, my name is Vicente , but you can call me Vincen Misukai. I'm from Brazil and I like to Play pokémon TCG and make new friends. I hope make some friends and learn more about English :phehe. Sorry if I wrote some wrongs things, I'm only a student:(! So, see you later. Bye^^:cool: Oh, I was Vincen but I changed my nickname and my account, so forget the old Vincen.

Arcanine 274

=/

Hello everyone, i too have not introduced myself.  I am Arcanine 274 (probably were thinking I was gonna tell you my real name:)) and I joined in February.

Arcanine out.

Vincen Misukai

Aspiring Trainer

Ow how good it is Cajun. I'm Fourteen years old, and I live in Brasilia. Do you have MSN? let's be friends^^

Gauntlet

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Official Newbie Topic

Howdy folks, I'm new here. And I suppose one could say I am new to the game though I used to be and active player during the Wizards of the Coast years. I just found this site the other day and find it to be the best Pokemon TCG site on the net. Owner/Admin/Webmaster, you/ya'll have done a great job here. Keep it up!

Discworld Vulpix

Aspiring Trainer

Hi everyone! I just joined this site -- I post off and on on the BulbaGarden site, so you might recognize me from there. I figured I should join this site as well since WPM somehow seems to get info before the others, so many of the discussions/information launch here and bleed over other places.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan

Hi DV! You really like vulpix?

Can you PM or email me the bulbagarden website??

Nercinator

A Pokemon Collector

Hello Everyone. I'm the Nercinator and I've only been here for a week or so. It's nice to meet everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.