Stuff we dont really notice.... ( AnimeTalk Version )

CrazyAipom said:
on the episode with the surfer,ther was a swordfish in the background.

It's weird that there are so many actual animals in their world. Like when Gastly turned into a Mongoose to beat Jessie's Arbok.

It's not just the anime as well, for example in Eevee's jungle set card art it's chasing a butterfly. And there's other examples but I've forgotten them. >_<

What happens if you throw a pokeball at a real animal? :p

^Meowth had to learn to talk to impress a female Meowth... Meowth has a reason while i dont think Pikachu doesnt, no need to learn to talk at all. Ash and Pikachu already understands each other as is. :D

lol, I just realized that the nurse joys all have different colored crosses on their hats!

astral_boy said:
It's not just the anime as well, for example in Eevee's jungle set card art it's chasing a butterfly. And there's other examples but I've forgotten them. >_<

Another example would be the bird on the Jungle Weepinbell card.

Wait if nedoqueen cant be breeded then how are there alot of nidorans. shouldnt they be extinct. Speaking of Extinct are the really rare pokemon like gible endangerd or something.

the legendaries seem to be the only pokemon that few of their species exist of. you notice in the show that when a legendary appears it an articuno and not just Articuno, signifying there are more

Like that episode with the baby lugia. Plus all the regis. There seams to be more then 1.

what bothers me the most is the wild starters. I thought that the starters were supposed to be special pokemon only obtainable at the beginning of a journey.

Wait if nedoqueen cant be breeded then how are there alot of nidorans. shouldnt they be extinct. Speaking of Extinct are the really rare pokemon like gible endangerd or something.

hmm...well, i am thinking that nidorinas and nidoqueens just don't breed in captivity. just like some animals

and about the rare pokemon, thats what i think too! maybe thats why there are pokemon in the safari zone/marsh place. maybe thats like a protection zone for rare (endangered) pokemon to live.

oh snap, i love these kinds of theads but i have to go b/c of the storm coming D:

Like that episode with the baby lugia. Plus all the regis. There seams to be more then 1.

yeah, i hate the idea of there being more than one kind of legendary...i think that there are 3 lugias. the one in the orange islands is the father, and then the mom and the baby live in the whirlpool islands.

On dp episode 12, Dawn pointed out thata ghost move won't work on a normal type when this has been broken a lot with shadow ball...

In the movie mewtwo returns a nidoqueen had baby nidoqueens? Instead of nidoran. Weird right???

yeah, i saw that...at first i was like "what the? thats not possible." hmm...well i'm guessing the animators of that scene didn't know that when nidoqueens have babies, they should be nidoran f. not baby nidoqueens

On dp episode 12, Dawn pointed out thata ghost move won't work on a normal type when this has been broken a lot with shadow ball...
I believe that in most cases, it is the explosion that the Shadow Ball causes that effects the foe, not the actual attack. That's why they work on normal types.

Back