Pokemon Stuff we didn't really notice 'bout Poke'mon

But i thought Pokemon start out as eggs? do you mean an egg appears or sumtin?....and besides, Shedinja is a stage 1 pokemon. Yeah, i think no one could really give full detail on this.

Shedinja is Basic .
Because what pokemon did he evolved from ?
Not from nincada ,because he evolved in Ninjask .

Shedninja is a ghost. I guess everyone can actually infer that a ghost enters a Nincada's empty shell, then it becomes a Shedninja :p

maybe you cant remove clamperl from its clamshell. did you notice that lugia has the same tail as armaldo?:D

Lol. Cubone's club isn't that much of a weapon. I doubt you'll ever see this:

Cubone: I HIT YOU WITH MY STICKZ.
Groudon: Okay. That did 5 damage.
Cubone: It must not be turned on....
Groudon: *sigh*
Cubone: Here we go!

*Cubone hits Groudon*

Groudon: Oh no. That hurt :/
Cubone: T_T
Groudon: I hit you with my fist!
Cubone: *deceased*

lolz

Arcanine out.

Volt orb is an Orb with Volt(Electricity) in it .
nothing with torb ,there is only 1 t for teh volT

What would a Squirtle look like without the shell??hmm..i guess that would be weird o_O it'd look like a blue skinned reptile with a swirly tail hehe.

What would a shaved Swinub/Piloswine look like?
How does Hitmonlee eat? well, he has no mouth...and if he doesnt eat how can he live??

Hitmonlee is like a plant, he sucks food from the ground with his feet.

Or the personal time loop theory, his belly keeps on re-filling :)

If bellossom was shaved of its leaves, it would look very wierd.
A regice is see-through... IT HAS NO BRAIN OR HEART OR ANY OTHER ESENTIAL ORGANS... HOW DOES IT LIVE!!??

IT HAS NO BRAIN OR HEART OR ANY OTHER ESENTIAL ORGANS... but...it has a soul.awww :D

I think its blood is 100% water with see-through red bloodcells. it's brain is 100% water with watery nerves and everything else about it is 100% water :) hooray for water! Why it doesn't melt is explained by the personal time loop theory :)

Actually, I think it all has to do with that auracrap from movie 8 :)

Back