Pokemon Stuff we didn't really notice 'bout Poke'mon

Beowolf

Aspiring Trainer
There are some things we dont actually give attention to in Pokemon, like:

1. Pokemon Clothing = removeable or not?
- i mean, some Pokemon do wear accessories or stuff, am i right? Like Cubone, do you think he could take off the skull on his head? Hitmonchan has boxing gloves but can he take 'em off and also his skirt thing, can he remove that too? Jynx and Gardevoir wear gowns or dresses, etc.
What is your own opinion on this??

2. Pokemon Weaponry = is a part of Pokemon too ??
- an example here again is Cubone, its description says that its bone boomerang thing is only something Cubone picked up. And if i remembered correctly in Wiki, the bone was from that Cubone's mother or sumtin. Farfetch'd is another example of this. Farfetch'd has a spring onion for a weapon. And Alakazam and Kadabra have spoons.
Now here's the question, If a pokeball only captures a Pokemon, then how is it that a pokeball also captures that Pokemon's weapon? Are Pokemon born with the weapons already? or Do they really just pick up those stuff? How do these Pokemon gain these weapon things through evolution? Like Drowzee, when Drowzee evolves into Hypno, it starts to have that hypnotizing coin thing

What can you say? Can you give proof on your opinion and a bit of explanation? Can you give examples of Pokemon?

I'd really like to hear you out on this :D

Put it this way, would you want to see under hitmonchan's skirt? I guess after years of study, the pokeballs recognise when a pokemon has a weapon like the bone. So it catches the bone too. As for the hypno/drowzee thing I have no ideas at all.

You saw Abra and drowzee evolve in the anime, and all of the sudden they had that item. Same for cubone, when it evolves, its skull and bone changes. So that should mean that those items are part of the pokémon.

I think in Cubone's case, it is removeable. In one episode ( forgot which, it is somewhere on the first ep's of the series ), Pikachu attacked cubone and its skull spin around and covered its eyes which then resulted into its defeat :D

yeh, I have always wondered why some pokemon wear stuff ^and do you ever realise that pokemon never have private parts, so a hitmonchans skirt would have nothing up it. Sorry if I was a bit rude.

thats ok. I also thought of that too. Its just weird o_O, especially on the Macho's case

Thay are born with it .
And teh pokemonball will capture it because thay are part of teh pokemon .

What I always kinda wondered about is what's the deal with Wobbuffet/Wynaut's tail.
Neither Pokedex descriptions or anime episodes ever seemed to cover it's purpose.

[ChanseyMaster]

i also wonder:
* what's inside chansey's egg.
* whats the purpose of giradina's "wings"? can it fly?
* what will happen if i poke a needle to a driflloon or driftblim?:D
* about clamperl's head (pink pearl w/ eyes & mouth), what if i remove it from the clam? can i remove it?:D
* what does snorunt look like w/o the covering?
*snubbull's dress.... can i remove it or not?

Thats a real good question?! hrmm....

another example would be like how Smoochum is like covered in clothes made 2 look like skin?

hrm strange? xD

How about how a ghost (such as Gengar) can get hit by an Aerial Ace because, well, say, it's a ghost?

Shawn out.

hm....Giradina is Ghost/Dragon right? So does that mean that Giradina can also vanish or fade like other ghost pokemon do??

giratina can vanish and fade(See youtube for giratina and watch the battle revolution video). Back on topic,I have something to say:

This is for kids you know!!!

they can't show a hitmonchans privates!!!!!!!Oh and for gardevoir,they do have little legs.

edit:to cover some questions:giratina can fly
snubbul has a skin dress
you can take clamperl out i assume.

Not to be mean or anything...yah i know this is for kids. I never said that they should remove the clothing. lol

Im also amazed on Nincada's evo line. Nincada is said to evolve into two Pokemon. It sheds its skin and emerges as a Ninjask. While the hide that was left behind becomes a Shedinja. So how does a Shedinja come to life?? Of course Nincada only has one conscience and since it evolves into two pokemon, does that mean it will have two different consciences ( another new conscience will form in Shedinja's body ) or just one conscience seperated into two bodies?? Im very curious.

Nincada evolves into Ninjask .
And when he does ,a shjedinja is born .

how he comes there ?How does life start ?no one can say that in detail ,it will be a miracle always .

But actually l don't really care about teh answer anyway .

Back