Strongest card

The best...well...there isn't one... Gengar SF is a really great card, but it isn't the best... Gengar Lv.X might be amazing, but we don't know yet... There isn't a "best card"...just a bunch of really good ones...

Agreed. There can't be a best card. Each has it's own strength's and weaknesses to it. Gengar isn't the best card, he's only a good card. Same with Machamp, some SP's, Lv.X's, those things.

Sneasel and Slowking were so good, they were banned. I think they're the most broken and best cards from Unlimited.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Sneasel and Slowking were so good, they were banned. I think they're the most broken and best cards from Unlimited.

dmaster out.

I know that they were, but I don't know what they do. Can you find me a scan of them, as I don't even know the set.

They're in one of the Neo sets. Isn't there card lists on the PB home page?

dmaster out.

Agreed, there is no best card. A lot of people went nuts over Lugia EX, though. It could do 200 damage for three energy.

I'm not very good at TCG, competetively anyways and I don't really play at all. I'd still have to agree though that because there are such things as strengths and weaknesses, you can't define the best Pokemon card. I have a feeling the Arceus line will be good. The Arceus rule and Arceus X attack, Creation, seem to me like if you can get a hold of several Arceus cards with the appropiate amount of energies, would work well in a deck especially because the they coordinate with eachother.

Anyways, value-wise, there is a best-Pokemon card (which is the way I collect.) One priceless card is Trophy Kangaskhan worth over 800 dollars. I think there are some japanese Pokemon cards that are out of this world, in the thousands range. In those means, there is a best Pokemon card. =)

- Luigi

there's no "best pokemon" alot are good and have there own strenghs. However the stronger pokemon IMO is Mesprit lvX, i mean 200 damage for 2 {P} energy is very good. Unfortunately you need to have azelf lvX and Uxie lvX out as well or else the attack fails

This isn't the same thread as most expensive card. >__>

dmaster out.

I'd have to say the strongest is Charizard EX, just 200 damage,popular cool and just amazing. Luiga EX is strong too, Mesprit X and then Slowking then Machamp and Gengar. That's my take, most expensive I would think is a trophy card of some sort.

Rayquaza EX from Dragon was a ridiculously powerful card when it was legal... there are a few others in that range of power, too.

Slowking with no competition. A free lock on trainers for a coin flip... and they STACK?! Heck yes.

There are no "best cards!" There are GOOD or amazing cards, but no !BEST! cards.

Some AMAZING cards are Slowking NeoGenesis (HAX stacking Trainer lock...and it wrecks draws.), Gengar Stormfront (Cheap Power and a cheap snipe for !1!), Infernape 4 Lv.X RisingRivals(Stupid cheap attacks...and a stupid cheap Power...), Unown G GreatEncounters (Prevents ALL effects of attacks on a Pokemon...), Claydol GreatEncounters(Best continuous Draw Pokemon in format...), Rare Candy (Makes Stage-2 decks usable...), Nidoqueen RisingRivals (Healing 1 Damage on EVERYTHING on your side in between turns... =P Ugh...), and Double Rainbow Energy/ Double Colorless Energy (TWO Energy in one card is GREAT! Energy Accel right there.). Look at SOME of the amazing cards out there ^^^... Some are BETTER than others, but not one of them is actually "the best..."

Back