News Strengthening Expansion Pack, Best of XY Pack, and Ash VS Team Rocket Deck!

Pokéteen 1738

Aspiring Trainer
Gimme 10 N's and Hex Maniacs, please.

Also, they better release a "Super Supporter Collection" with all these FAs in it.
Yeah that sounds like a great idea because there making the Mega Powers Collection Boxes.The Supporters Box would be another PTCG SUCCESS

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
OK, I usually don't care about collecting cards because they look good, but... Damn, I need that Delinquent. Good art in general, but I don't especially care for any other than Delinquent, N and maybe Shauna.

Hopefully Shaymin-EX remains Japan-exclusive. The rest I don't mind as much. Yveltal-EX being legal for yet another format is maybe a little depressing, but it's not quite the 'mon-to-beat it used to be. (It's also going to remain in-format anyway due to the shiny Yveltal promo. Even if it's Generations-on, which I feel is plausible, shiny Yveltal is literally just after the Generations Elite Trainer Box Shaymin-EX. >.>) Aegislash-EX returning would be pretty interesting honestly. And eh... Blacksmith is a card I'd rather see stay gone, but meh, it could be worse.

I'll laugh if they make these XY promos and rotate out all XY promos for the next rotation. That would certainly be interesting. Not going to happen, of course, but it would solve a fair number of problems. ;p

Shining_Emolga

Mr. Farfetch'd
These early prices on the supporters hurt. I doubt many (especially N) will get an English release, and I definitely want these for my FA Trainer complete set (well, complete minus the two Rocket breifcase ones), so this would hurt. Also, N is my favorite character in Pokémon, and while I was blessed enough by Farfetch'd to pull one, I doubt I could from Best of XY. RIP me.

Mazo

Aspiring Trainer
I am starting to regret the day when I decided to collect all the FA Supporters :D But they look so good in a binder...

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I didnt even mention SUM-on, and that should happen in 2018 anyway. I just said that if we get this set now, it should come as a pre rotated set meaning it wont be standard legal apart from the cards that are standard legal through other sets. The only thing I assumed was the fact that the west will ever see cards from this set (Apart from Jolteon, M man, M lucario and Zygarde).
But that makes no sense. How can they be rotated before they're even printed? And I brought up SUM-on because that's what pre-rotated would mean, XY and its promos completely rotated, so it's sets would be too, hence the SUM-on reference I made. And why would we only get some of the cards? with the proof that we have, can't we provide evidence that will probably will get the rest of the new cards?

superdan51

Make Metagross-GX Great!
But that makes no sense. How can they be rotated before they're even printed? And I brought up SUM-on because that's what pre-rotated would mean, XY and its promos completely rotated, so it's sets would be too, hence the SUM-on reference I made. And why would we only get some of the cards? with the proof that we have, can't we provide evidence that will probably will get the rest of the new cards?
Sure theyve never done a set straight to rotation, but putting all these full arts in a box set doesnt make sense. This is the first time we've ever been in a position where new cards for an era are being printed with new art two sets after the last set of that era. A set that goes in straight to expanded is plausible and wouldnt be hard to explain through a simple announcement on pokemon.com. Competitive players make up the least of all the groups in the TCG (Collector, casual buyer, player). 75% of those people could care less if a set is standard or expanded. They just care that there is new shiny cards to try to pull and collect. I personally think it would work out but I can also see it being confusing and unreasonable.

jakedun

2093 Pokemon TCG Elders Divison World Champion
lol If we don't get that shaymin secret rare I'm going to go insane and literally kill myself!!! Who agrees??

It2Zoroark

Aspiring Trainer
RIP NV FA N value....

Also that Darkrai GX has me all hot and bothered. Damn good card for Expanded and hopefully playable in Standard. I'm glad to see that SR Shaymin EX it's such a good card and I don't want it to rotate XD

Last edited by a moderator: