News Strengthening Expansion Pack, Best of XY Pack, and Ash VS Team Rocket Deck!

Vivek

Evil Yveltal
dw, when it comes to novelty cards like this they most definitely will give them out in some sort of mini set or extra set to a release.
What a great day to be a Pokemon TCG fan, ain't it.

When did Shauna became BEST of XY ?

Last edited by a moderator:

riChchestMat

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think it's worth buying boxes or XY reprints for the chance of getting a FA, neither am I convinced the price of buying these as singles is going to be a sensible price. They are beautiful but the cash-grab is very real at this point.

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
Acerola full art is so precious! x3 The Hex maniac is also amazing

I'm 200% sure i'll be playing Darkrai GX next season lmao

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
I don't think it's worth buying boxes or XY reprints for the chance of getting a FA, neither am I convinced the price of buying these as singles is going to be a sensible price. They are beautiful but the cash-grab is very real at this point.

Isn't this set the opposite of a cash grab, though?
If I recall, the point of the set is to allow easier access to competitive cards.

I mean, sure, they're selling more product... but It's not like they make money off singles.
They're just giving us what we want.

DeDeNNe

Di-Denki Nitro Neon, or De2NNe. Very Lethal
I can already see the battle compressor gold rolling in. Also, where is lysandre ):3

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
Why does Japan get all of this awesome stuff that we don't. First, a set of reprints based off of the meta game. Second, that Shaymin, Yveltal, Blacksmith, N, and Hex?!?!
Why not us?

Last edited:

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
And god spoke: Thou shall not be a more expensive card than Full Art Ultraball.
And John from TPCI answered: Lul, lemme print dat Secret Rare Shaymin EX real quick

the real spheal

Aspiring Trainer
Why is umbreon discard 2 energy but Salazzle is discard all?
Love the salazzle card in general, but the GX attack isn't the most creative.

Frosstoise

Pokemon Connoisseur
If those FAs go into subsequent SM sets, that's quite the boss batch of reprints. Shaymin in for another couple years, Blacksmith bringin' the Volcanion love, Hex Maniac for all your ability shutoff needs after AOR goes bye bye. Shaymin being in standard on an ongoing basis sure would take the wind out of Tapu Lele's sails.

TotoBoss

Kappa
Aaaand there's shaymin! I reeaally wonder how we're getting this in english if at all. I REEAALLY hope theyre in several promo boxes and they just label them as xy promos but these are soooooo pretty. Cant wait for the rest to leak!

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I'm glad I didnt plan on collecting the full arts from XY era, it would have been a giant pain with the increase future promo from this set