News Strengthening Expansion Pack, Best of XY Pack, and Ash VS Team Rocket Deck!

Memory

不安のない挑戦はない
This card seems to have huge potential... But damage from attack means that decidueye GX ability knockout may be an issue... Perhaps a hot tech for some decks?

Vivek

Evil Yveltal
And they continue to buff Dark types. Remeber, Darkrai GX will also be in this set.
For Turbo Dark, once energy is on the field, it would be very difficult to remove them.

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
EXP-Share on steroids?

It's gonna be hard to use as all the energy moves to 1 mon and because Field Blower will be making it hard to actually keep it on your mon but very interessting card nontherless.
I'm not sure. . field blower seems to be a one per deck thing so if you have 2-3 of these as your tool, just reattach

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Field blower will be a solid enough counter to this without it being a big deal. The potential of it being blown off without doing anything is to likely. However if it does go off its pretty solid in decks with heavy basic energy amounts

mrtuxedocat

pokemon youtuber
And they continue to buff Dark types. Remeber, Darkrai GX will also be in this set.
For Turbo Dark, once energy is on the field, it would be very difficult to remove them.
I didnt know that darkrai GX was going to be in this set i thought it was in best of XY

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Oh God, this is powerful. The first thing that came to my mind war Darkrai EX, no more energies to the discard pile, tons of damage.
The second thing is M Venusaur EX from Evolutions. You'll always have a Pokemon ready to attack!

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
This is also really good for Volcanion, because it tends to have difficulty setying up and maintaining its Energy. Also think about Primal Groudon with this card...

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Nope. Both, Darkrai GX and Tapu Fini GX are confirmed for SM 2+.

http://www.pokebeach.com/2017/03/tapu-fini-gx-and-darkrai-gx-from-sm2

Apart from those two, there is also Machamp GX in this set.

And these will possibly in our English SM3 set which will be tournament-legal for Worlds.
  • Wish Baton - No doubt for a "5-Geodude" card for some reasons:

1. Darkrai EX and GX will love this.
  2. Exp. Share will be 100% Obselete.
  3. Prone to Field Blower but remember, that card discards 2 Tools not like the Megaphone, and players play 1 copy of that card, so if u have an extra Wish Stick, go ahead attach it.
  4. Volcanion and Lurantis will also love this.
  5. Weavile will possibly Shine soon.

swaginator5000

Aspiring Trainer
Oh God, this is powerful. The first thing that came to my mind war Darkrai EX, no more energies to the discard pile, tons of damage.
The second thing is M Venusaur EX from Evolutions. You'll always have a Pokemon ready to attack!
M venusaur will more than likly have a spirit link on it. so no?

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
Primal Groudon anyone? I mean Lucky Helmet is great, but keeping 2 or 3 of those energies on a new Primal could be amazing.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Too people saying this is automatically better than exp share Id like to point out that in decks like darkrai you don't want to hoard all your energy on to one pokemon you instead want to spread it more evenly so exp share is still the better tool

BKRapper

Aspiring Trainer
Anything that runs straight basic energy will likely run at least 2 of these. I'll definitely try it out in Volcanion and possibly Solgaleo.