News Strengthening Expansion Pack, Best of XY Pack, and Ash VS Team Rocket Deck!

Loaf of Slakoth

BREAD is loafing around!
This card would have been a dream for the old Strong Energy/Muscle Band/Machamp/Fighting Stadium decks. Ah, I remember when the TCG was younger, but not too young to be tormented by the endless, all-slaughtering march of the night...

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
At least it's not weak to grass. Would be better if it was weak to Lightning though...

I think it will see some play because of all the evolution lines going around now. And for two energy, that is a decent attack. When matched with Strong energy, it gets even better...
Why would a Fighting type be weak to Grass or Lightning? Nonsense

Corgimaster

Card Faker, Image Maker, Competitive TCG player!
What about Machamp GX with magma energy? It could work in expanded. Also, are the gonna make a GX for every ride pokemon? We got the first 2, and now the last one. Just wondering...

Latte1504

Aspiring Trainer
What about Machamp GX with magma energy? It could work in expanded. Also, are the gonna make a GX for every ride pokemon? We got the first 2, and now the last one. Just wondering...
Magma energy is restricted to Magna Pokémon I believe.

SpaceGhostTCG

Aspiring Trainer
They are really trying to slow down the game, Low hitting gx attacks, stage 2's. It seems they want to get rid of all the 1TKO. Also how about some new Pokemon added to the list of EX/GX pokemon, it seems like i been seeing the same couple of pokemon remade again and again.

Loaf of Slakoth

BREAD is loafing around!
Also how about some new Pokemon added to the list of EX/GX pokemon, it seems like i been seeing the same couple of pokemon remade again and again.
Yeah! It would also be cool to see some Pokemon(sorry, I don't have a key mapped to the e with a diacritical mark) that have Mega Evolutions to get their cards. The only Mega Evolutions with no cards so far are Mega Pinsir, Mega Medicham, Mega Banette, Mega Abomasnow, Mega Sableye, Mega Latias(which I guess doesn't really matter since they have Mega Latios) and Mega Lopunny. Even though it looks like TPCI isn't going to print any Pokemon-EX cards in Sun and Moon(or maybe even after that), they could still just release them in boxes like the Mega Camerupt/Sharpedo or Mega Blaziken boxes.

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
Yeah! It would also be cool to see some Pokemon(sorry, I don't have a key mapped to the e with a diacritical mark) that have Mega Evolutions to get their cards. The only Mega Evolutions with no cards so far are Mega Pinsir, Mega Medicham, Mega Banette, Mega Abomasnow, Mega Sableye, Mega Latias(which I guess doesn't really matter since they have Mega Latios) and Mega Lopunny. Even though it looks like TPCI isn't going to print any Pokemon-EX cards in Sun and Moon(or maybe even after that), they could still just release them in boxes like the Mega Camerupt/Sharpedo or Mega Blaziken boxes.

I am so very hopeful for this.
Was considering making a video about it, with some Fake Cards + Artwork.
I especially would like to see Mega Medicham.
Also, I find it interesting that we've seen Pinsir in three recent sets... but no Pinsir-EX.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like it's fairly likely we will still see the remaining Mega Pokemon-EX, actually. The fact Japan's had a couple of cards now that refer to both Pokemon EX and Pokemon GX is a pretty big deal.

I wonder if M Heracross-EX and M Kangaskhan-EX will get Spirit Links. Because people totally care about those Megas. ;p I'm leaning towards no, even though Lucario, Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur got them. I feel like we'd have heard about another Mega Powers-type product by now if there were alt. art Heracross/Kangaskhan, and I don't see them just dropping the Spirit Links on their own, particularly since Heracross saw zero play and Kangaskhan saw very little, and thus don't really earn a spot in a "Best of XY" set.

Loaf of Slakoth

BREAD is loafing around!
I am so very hopeful for this.
Was considering making a video about it, with some Fake Cards + Artwork.
I especially would like to see Mega Medicham.
Also, I find it interesting that we've seen Pinsir in three recent sets... but no Pinsir-EX.
Not only have we seen Pinsir, they ALSO made a M Heracross, which is Pinsir's counterpart. It makes no sense!

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
I like the fact the GX attack isn't a nuke based attack and that it seems balanced around Strong Energy.

You bring up a good point of them having to be a careful with Strong Energy around and the Regirock Ex for a bench anthem. On top of there being that nice Machoke coming out to protect your bench it has the potential for a playable deck even if it's not top tier. I would have like the GX attack to pierce more then just resistance though being a once per game attack.

Rhyno

not very cool dude
I really love Machamp as a Pokémon in general (when I sucked at the game I ran a Machamp ex deck) but this Machamp GX is just disappointing. I'll still try to get him, but I won't be using him anytime soon. It just kinda needs a forest of giant plants for fighting types and he'll be a little bit better I guess.

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
I wouldn't however be surprised if those cards have been reprinted. The Pokemon company is targeting the meta game for their products so maybe. People are saying it is printed VS Seeker every 5 years, butI think it'll show up in Rainbow Land (SM3) along with the prints of a FA pokemon catcher, timer ball, level ball, or trainers' mail. Just a guess. Leys hope im right!

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
EXP-Share on steroids?

It's gonna be hard to use as all the energy moves to 1 mon and because Field Blower will be making it hard to actually keep it on your mon but very interessting card nontherless.

rayquazatopaz34

How to Pokemon?
EXP-Share on steroids?

It's gonna be hard to use as all the energy moves to 1 mon and because Field Blower will be making it hard to actually keep it on your mon but very interessting card nontherless.

I'm Starting to think that Weavile from Steam Siege is going to be played soon...