Storing cards

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Okay, I have over 1000 cards, including 8 EXs. I keep them all in a binder, in18-card plastic sheets. I just slip them out of the pack and into the binder. Is this how most people do it? Should I put them into protective card holders, then into the binder, or skip the binder all together?

Put your holos and reverse holos in plastic sleeves aswell as first editions and yes put them in a binder each card back to back so all you see is the pokemon on the front and make sure you cover your EX cards too and very carefuly put them in the pages because if you don't put them in a binder and protect your cards they will depreciate alot faster and get damaged much easier too. I have 1,744 pokemon ALONE and 990 trainers and energy cards combined and a toltal of 2,736 pokemon cards and I have been doing it that way since I have started collecting the cards in 1999-2000.:)

Thanks but would it kill you to use a little punctuation and grammar I mean I can hardly understand what you're saying as for the card storing ideas I arrange my cards by set so I dont like to put 2 EXs together it messes everything up you know what I mean?

Oh what I mean by back to back is to put the cards so you only see the front of the card and if you put them in by set then start with alalazam then blastoise and all the way down the list. Then after you get the first 9 in then put the 10th-18th card facing the other way so you see the back of the card when you put it in. If you don't have sleeves to cover your rares (the single card holders.) Then hold the card by the sides and not the top and bottom because if you hold it by the top and bottom you will get fingerprints on the card and if you have to hold it that way then use a keleenx so you don't get fingerprints on the card. Another way to sort is by number. That is starting with bulbasaur and put them in order all the way to deoxys but it will take longer the more cards you get but the time is worth it. That is the way I do it and I like doing it that way. Another way to sort is by starting with your rares then your uncommons and commons. Those are the 3 most common way to sort your cards. Oh you can get 100 card holders for about $20.00 and you can get 100 sleeves for about $1.00. If you want sleeves for all your cards then get about 11 packages but if you get alot of cards per year like I do then get a box of pages. I hope I helped and if you need help with something else just ask. I am here about every night ok.:)

Back