Stop2Shop

ashinto

Aspiring Trainer
My brother wants to buy some cards for his deck off of Stop2Shop. He told my dad that the prices were really good, and my dad brought up the point that it may be "to good to be true" that the cards possibly are fake. Does anyone here buy cards at Stop2Shop?? If anyone does, how are the cards?

I have some form of experience with them, but not with this card game. I did buy a lot of Naruto cards way back when for extremely cheap, none were damaged or fake. Not too sure about Pokemon however.

Don't know. Never bought cards. Maybe the cards we wants aren't very popular, therefore cheap. Be sure to enter J-Wittz's 10% off passcode too. If they accept refunds, I'd say it would be ok.

yeah use PROF-IT for discount. (i think thats it)

I used it and they were real i got a couple of cards and they were legit. Though i feel the prices in trollandtoad are a bit better.

Yeah, I've checked it out, and the prices at Troll & Toad are typically better (and T&T's legit, of course). I've never heard any complaints about Stop2Shop, and it's endorsed by JWittz, so I would assume it's a legitimate site.

I've bought from them and have had no trouble. For some cards the prices are reasonable, but I haven't seen anything there that was "too good to be true". If I'm looking for cards, I compare prices on Ebay, Amazon, Stop-2-Shop, DiscountAnime, PokeOrder, Troll&Toad, GatheringGround, GamersInn. (Of course, shipping costs must also be considered.)

They are legit, however, professor-oak.com and trollandtoad.com are both better for prices. Professor Oak has free shipping too.

^^^
Its free priority shipping for any order over 50 dollars. But that really shouldn't be too hard to accomplish

I could have told you, yet sadly...

I was on the verge of ordering from Stop2Shop – until their checkout application broke... :\

I went to apply the $1.99 Single Card Shipping option, only to have it add $10.99...I've done everything to try and correct it, but to no avail. Which is rather unfortunate, because there was a jumbo card on there that I wanted. In my opinion, it is a very unorganized shopping experience – I actually have to use the [Search] function just to navigate this tangled website; certain cards are listed in very unique or incorrect categories.

I'd go with what previous members have suggested and check out a few other online stores.

^^^
Ummm, I use the Seach option on every site I use to order off of. Thats because I know exactly what I am looking for and don't feel like clicking 3-4 different links just to get down to singles of a certain set to look for it. I find what I need then boom I'm done.

^ Strangely enough, I prefer to browse via category - I'm not quite sure why. I do like search functions; it depends on how they're set up. Stop2Shop has a very...mismatched search function, sometimes (i.e. random Yu-Gi-Oh and manga download links (chuckles)).

I got a lot of cards with them, sadly they were out of stock for one item so they had to refund it and it came a week late, and although I have never bought there, troll and toad seem to have better prices

Since there was really only 1 card we wanted at stop2shop, we may not shop there. Just wondering though, how is GamersInn??

Back