TCG Fakes Steffenka's Card Factory (Image Based) - Temporal Flash: Expansion!

Nyan

She/They
Heyo!
Your fakes look great! As I usually do, shall I request a Glaceon? That'd be neat

Also, might I suggest you come check out the faking discord sometime?

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Here's a few cards from Mariana's Team! Next up will be the three requests! :D

bounsweet_by_steffenka-dc7vnie.png

steenee_by_steffenka-dc81gcl.png

popplio_by_steffenka-dc7v3no.png

jangmo_o_by_steffenka-dc8bttk.png

Last edited:

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I think Jangmo-o's ability needs the line ''You can't use more than 1 Noisy Scales Ability each turn.''

Otherwise with 4 Jangmo-o in play the chance of your opponent attacking becomes very unlikely :p

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Requested by @Dusk Form Lycanroc, here's a Dusk Lycanroc!

lycanroc_dusk_by_steffenka-dc8cbk7.png

Requested by @Nyan, here's Glaceon!

glaceon_by_steffenka-dc8cbmt.png

And finally, requested by @traininggaming, here's an Alolan Vulpix δ!

alolan_vulpix_delta_by_steffenka-dc8mwjt.png

I hope you all enjoy the cards! :D

Next up is a few more Pokémon from Mariana's team, including an appearance from Mariana herself! :D

Last edited:

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Here's a few more members of the team, along with some evolutions!

salandit_by_steffenka-dc8dbuh.png

brionne_by_steffenka-dc8j61u.png

hakamo_o_by_steffenka-dc8ivza.png

alolan_rattata_by_steffenka-dc8ldp7.png

A huge thanks goes to DeviantArt user LysMily for letting me use her adorable Alolan Rattata artwork! :D

Next up will be Mariana herself, and her entire fully evolved team! :D

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Mariana's finally here, and she brought her entire team! :D

In order of obtainance we have:

primarina_2_by_steffenka-dc8jp5w.png

alolan_raticate_2_by_steffenka-dc8olwx.png

salazzle_by_steffenka-dc8ibi8.png

tsareena_by_steffenka-dc8lctp.png

komala_by_steffenka-dc8lu4l.png

kommo_o_by_steffenka-dc8mwb6.png

And finally, my first Full Art Supporter card, Mariana!

mariana_by_steffenka-dc8fygx.png

A huge thanks goes to DeviantArt users All0412 and TheAdorableOshawott for letting me use their amazing Tsareena and Kommo-o artwork! :D

Last edited:

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
So here we have the first 4 cards from my new Electric/Psychic Miniset! Hope y'all enjoy! :D

pikachu_by_steffenka-dc8so8c.png

alolan_raichu_by_steffenka-dc8q777.png

poipole_by_steffenka-dc8rysu.png

naganadel_by_steffenka-dc8rxpi.png

A big thanks goes to DeviantArt user Schlossbauer for letting me use his Naganadel artwork! :D

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Here are the next 4 cards from the miniset! Hope y'all enjoy! :D

grubbin_by_steffenka-dc8t6o8.png

raikou_prism_star_by_steffenka-dc8somb.png

charjabug_by_steffenka-dc8wg25.png

vikavolt_by_steffenka-dc90mkz.png

Next up will be the first GX card of the miniset, along with 3 other cards! :D

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
I really like your cards, especially that Glaceon. Marianna's art is great, but it's waaay to overpowered as it is even better than Brigette.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I really like your cards, especially that Glaceon. Marianna's art is great, but it's waaay to overpowered as it is even better than Brigette.
It's kinda meant to be that way, since there's no way that they'll make a player character (maybe other than Red or Blue) as a Supporter card, let alone FA, so I just thought why not make it overpowered :p
Thank you for your compliment though! :D

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Here we have the next 4 cards of the Electric/Psychic Miniset, including a Mewtwo that took ages for me to finish! I hope y'all enjoy the cards! :D

mewtwo_gx_by_steffenka-dc9fvcl.png

roselia_by_steffenka-dc9d5er.png

roserade_by_steffenka-dc9d5l6.png

snorlax_by_steffenka-dc9d5os.png

Next up will be the final 4 cards of the miniset! :D

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
And here we have the final 4 cards from the Electric/Psychic Miniset! Hope y'all have enjoyed the cards! :D

blitzle_by_steffenka-dc9ifqa.png

zebstrika_gx_by_steffenka-dc9vzd1.png

furfrou_by_steffenka-dc9go7k.png

veterans_by_steffenka-dc9grm7.png

Next up will be a couple of unexpected GX cards! :D

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
So, I decided to merge the second random GX card with a project I have begun on! Therefore I would like to introduce to y'all: Ultra Isle!

Disappearing through a giant Ultra Wormhole eons ago, Crescent Isle has finally been rediscovered light years away from our world! Join Nanu, his Persian, and the Ultra Recon Squad in discovering Pokémon trapped in the dimension, including Milotic & Cresselia, and defeat terrifying Ultra Beasts, like Buzzwole GX and Guzzlord GX!

And here we have the first three cards from the set (including the random GX card)!

bellossom_gx_by_steffenka-dcayyuw.png

blacephalon_by_steffenka-dca9nv4.png

nanu_by_steffenka-dca9nt4.png

A big thanks goes to Tumblr user Artsy-Theo for letting me use their Nanu artwork! :D

Hopefully y'all will be looking forward to more Ultra Isle cards! :D

Last edited:

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
Awesome work there, dude. Might I suggest a Tyranitar GX? Because it's video game incarnation is often a Pursuit trapper, maybe incorporate that into the TCG! I was thinking something along these lines:

Tyranitar GX – Darkness – HP 250
Stage 2 – Evolves from Pupitar

Ability: Heavy Armor
This Pokémon takes 40 less damage from your opponent's attacks (before applying weakness and resistance). Your opponent cannot put damage counters on this Pokémon in any way other than damage from an attack.

[D][D][C] Rampage: 130 damage. Discard any Stadium card in play.

[D][D][D] Pursuit GX: You can use this attack during your opponent's turn if your opponent attempts to switch out their active Pokémon by any method, or recall it to their hand or deck. Knock out that Pokémon instead. (You can only use one GX attack per game).

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 4

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Awesome work there, dude. Might I suggest a Tyranitar GX? Because it's video game incarnation is often a Pursuit trapper, maybe incorporate that into the TCG! I was thinking something along these lines:

Tyranitar GX – Darkness – HP 250
Stage 2 – Evolves from Pupitar

Ability: Heavy Armor
This Pokémon takes 40 less damage from your opponent's attacks (before applying weakness and resistance). Your opponent cannot put damage counters on this Pokémon in any way other than damage from an attack.

[D][D][C] Rampage: 130 damage. Discard any Stadium card in play.

[D][D][D] Pursuit GX: You can use this attack during your opponent's turn if your opponent attempts to switch out their active Pokémon by any method, or recall it to their hand or deck. Knock out that Pokémon instead. (You can only use one GX attack per game).

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 4
Thank you! I'm currently working on my set, so at the moment I'm not taking any requests, but once I've finished the set (whenever that is) I can do it if you want me to? :)