TCG Fakes Steffenka's Card Factory (Image Based) - Temporal Flash: Expansion!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
A debut for me, here's my very first GX card!! Took (literally) hours for me to make, since I had to manually make the white borders around everything but Energies and numbers. I'm very pleased with the end result and I hope y'all are too! So say hello to Kommo-o GX!

kommo_o_gx_holo_by_steffenka-dc6ou2e.png

And here's a non-holofoil version!
kommo_o_gx_by_steffenka-dc6mwcp.png

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
4 Shiny Bulbasaur's later, and I'm back with two new cards! Say hello to Wormadam and Terrakion! :D
Quick thank you to @bbninjas for helping me with the wording on Wormadam's Ability! :D

wormadam_trash_cloak_by_steffenka-dc6rsan.png

terrakion_by_steffenka-dc6rqwl.png

Next up is an old type of cards that I'm bringing back to the spotlight! :D

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Say 'Hello' to Fairy-type Giratina, Water-type Dialga and Psychic-type Palkia, 'cuz I'm bringing back the Delta Pokémon! If you have any Delta Pokémon requests (or any other requests for that matter) let me know and I'll see what I can do! :D

giratina_delta_by_steffenka-dc6x88k.png

dialga_delta_by_steffenka-dc6x85z.png

palkia_delta_by_steffenka-dc6x8an.png

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Here's two, a bit random, cards - Swanna and Burmy Sandy Cloak! Next up is a new GX card!

swanna_by_steffenka-dc6x7yq.png

burmy_sandy_cloak_by_steffenka-dc73qqj.png

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
These all are great! Uber good work. They could be real!
Can you pu your skills into, you guessed it, a Goomy?
(Its fun to see what everyone’s different outlooks on Goomy are.)

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
My 2nd ever GX card is now here, and it's the first ever δ GX card! Hope y'all enjoy! Next up is two other cards, and then I'll get to @Lord Goomy and @Zero Umbreon's requests! :D

solgaleo_delta_gx_holo_by_steffenka-dc75vn3.png

solgaleo_delta_gx_by_steffenka-dc75vmw.png

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Two more cards, one of which is a redo of the very first card I made! Hope y'all enjoy them!

cosmoem_delta_by_steffenka-dc8mwm8.png

garchomp_by_steffenka-dc76y8x.png

Next up is the requests, Goomy and Umbreon δ!

Last edited:

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I really like your GX Pokémon. Do you want to do a collab sometime where I do the Full Art and you do the (3D) Half Art? Btw just pointing out that the attack text on your GX Pokémon should be lower. The GX Banner doesn't have a set place, take this Lunala for example: https://i.imgur.com/mEG7oTX.jpg

I'm also working on a Mythical Pokémon, the Melody one ^_^

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I really like your GX Pokémon. Do you want to do a collab sometime where I do the Full Art and you do the (3D) Half Art? Btw just pointing out that the attack text on your GX Pokémon should be lower. The GX Banner doesn't have a set place, take this Lunala for example: https://i.imgur.com/mEG7oTX.jpg

I'm also working on a Mythical Pokémon, the Melody one ^_^
Thank you! Yeah, I'd be down for that! And thank you for the text advice :)

The Mythical I'm working on, is one you've just done, so I don't think it should be hard to guess :p

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Here we go with the next couple of cards - Zeraora and Alolan Raticate! Hope you enjoy! :D
A big thanks goes to DeviantArt user Maucen for letting me use his amazing Zeraora artwork! :D

zeraora_by_steffenka-dc7kd7f.png

alolan_raticate_by_steffenka-dc7jo07.png

Last edited:

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
Just so you know, Zeraora’s Plazma Fists weakness change would never matter, because it would switch back before it was your turn again.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Here's the final card of my Type-based Miniset!

fire_arceus_by_steffenka-dc7rmz2.png

I recently did a replay of Pokémon Sun, where I named my player character Mariana. The next miniset will feature her team, as well as Solgaleo, so I hope y'all are looking forward to that! Also, I'm still taking in requests, so if you have any, let me know! :D