TCG Fakes Steffenka's Card Factory (Image Based) - 4th Set Now Live!

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by steffenka, Jun 1, 2017.

1. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Here we have the next 3 cards from Ultra Isle! A big thanks goes to DeviantArt user FrozenFeather and Twime777 for letting me use their Jellicent and Eelektrik artworks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Until next time! :D

2. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Introducing a new variant of Pokémon called Crescent Pokémon! Hope y'all enjoy! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up is the 2nd GX card of the set (among others)! :D

Celever, bbninjas and Skyleaf2000 like this.
  3. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

This one GX took me literally two and a half days to make, so I really hope y'all like it! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up will be a new Crescent Variant, along with a few other cards! :D

4. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Here we have the next 4 cards, I hope y'all enjoy! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Here are the next 4 cards of Ultra Isle, hope y'all enjoy! :D

A big thanks goes out to @Nyan for sending me his edited Ultra Beast Prism Star blanks, and to DeviantArt user GuilTronPrime for letting me use his Celesteela artwork! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Here are another 4 cards! Thanks again to Frozen for letting me use his art for my cards! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up is the favourite card I've ever made! :D

7. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

This probably has to be my absolute favourite card that I've made myself! It's my first FA Pokémon, one of my absolute favourite Pokémon overall and I'm super proud of the artwork I did! So I really hope y'all like it as much as I do! A big thanks goes out to @bbninjas for helping me with the FA texture! :D

[​IMG]

Since it's my birthday in exactly a week (June 2nd), I want to get all the non-GX cards finished as a birthday gift from me to y'all! Hopefully I can finish in time, but if not I'll upload what I've got finished! :D

8. TheKaitoKid Aspiring Trainer
    TheKaitoKid

Love your cards Steffenka. Bellossom looks (bell)awesome. The only thing is the hard damage cap. You can probably get it up to 150 damage (Lurantis + Choice Band) but that's asking a lot. Especially for a GX. Maybe a more expensive attack that pumps out like 90 damage without effect? That would definitely be balanced

steffenka likes this.
  9. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

I'm glad you like my cards! :D
    I also may have some support coming for Bellossom that would make it a bit stronger, so hopefully that should make it a bit better :p

10. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Small hickup regarding the Saturday post, so instead I'll release all non-holo cards (excluding Crescent Pokémon) on Monday June 4th! :D

11. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

As promised, here are all the unrevealed common, uncommon and non-holo rare (minus Crescent Pokémon) from Ultra Isle! I hope y'all enjoy! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Zero Umbreon Pyromaniacal sorcerer
    Zero Umbreon

That Gloom art is truly hilarious. I love his eyes o_O!

steffenka likes this.
  13. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Here we go with Hoopa GX to go along with the Prison Bottle from the last update! Hope y'all enjoy! :D

[​IMG]

14. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

A couple of holo cards, and the final Prism Star, here's Forretress, Emboar and Pheromosa! :D

A big thanks goes to FrozenFeather (Forretress) and Ziryuu (Pheromosa) for letting me use their amazing artwork! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Next up are 3 more Crescent Pokémon, with all custom artwork by yours truly! Hope y'all enjoy! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  16. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

A few more holo cards, along with a new Ultra Beast! Hope y'all like 'em! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Zero Umbreon Pyromaniacal sorcerer
    Zero Umbreon

Wow! I love these! I do think that Mega Punch is really overpowered, since, with a Choice Band, it does 340 damage, which you could accomplish on the 3rd turn with a 220 hp Pokémon.

steffenka likes this.
  18. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Haha I guess that may be a bit overpowered (though I think it's 310 with Band not 340, but maybe I'm mistaken), I just want to see the Ultra Beast getting played, but idk maybe it would have to be banned haha :p

Zero Umbreon likes this.
  19. Zero Umbreon Pyromaniacal sorcerer
    Zero Umbreon

With just Choice Band it is 310, but Bulk Up makes it 340.

20. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

I thought Choice Band just made it +30 against GX/EX which is 280, and then Bulk Up to 310, but hey either way, it's definitely strong :p

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?