'Steam Siege,' America's XY11 Set in August!

You'd think Xernaes Break, Magearna and M Gardevoir would be in the same set because... fairy.

MAYBE M GARDERVOIR IS GOING DARK :p

I really hope that the Cruel Traitor pack art stays the same for Steam Siege, but that Explosive Fighter pack art could be better. I also wonder if Magearna will be in this set after all. I didn't think it would make it.

Oh great. Yvaltal BREAK. I shure hope it doesnt BREAK the game :).
Now seriosly I have to save my money ( But there is so many cards i want in BREAKpoint )
oh well and something tells me that the Valcaion EX FA will be worth to much to not buy a box!

I love the artwork for the Cruel Traitor booster pack! Can't wait to see a clearer image of it.

The Mega Gardevoir kind of has a Darkrai look to it.

We don't know if it's EX yet and I doubt it will be because of the promo blister in japan
That may be true, however with it being on the pack's art probably says it will be in the set as some sort of EX and full art. Putting its new availability aside, I would also expect it to be an EX and full art because it's another mascot of the movie, thus making it odd for it not to be in the set as an EX and full art. The blister doesn't really say too much about Magearna's appearances in the English TCG, however considering that Mega Audino and Zygarde EXs received no full arts because they lacked them in Japan, you may be right about that it may not receive any sort of EX and full art forms. I still think and hope it will receive an EX (and full art more importantly).

That may be true, however with it being on the pack's art probably says it will be in the set as some sort of EX and full art. Putting its new availability aside, I would also expect it to be an EX and full art because it's another mascot of the movie, thus making it odd for it not to be in the set as an EX and full art. The blister doesn't really say too much about Magearna's appearances in the English TCG, however considering that Mega Audino and Zygarde EXs received no full arts because they lacked them in Japan, you may be right about that it may not receive any sort of EX and full art forms. I still think and hope it will receive an EX (and full art more importantly).
Keep in mind though that Mega Audino and Zygarde EX were in theme decks, but Magearna is on set pack art. That makes me think that if it got an EX, it would get a full art. I'm thinking and hoping, Magearna EX and Magearna EX full art are in this set.

Don't forget: there is supposed to be a new mechanic with this set (correct me if I'm mistaken) - so I hope it somehow applies to M-Gardevoir...y'know, so we don't get a same-old kind of third version. I would say non-EX megas could be cool, but I highly doubt it (particularly as BREAK is filling in all the spaces there). I tend to think dual-types might be the new thing, as some have suggested. The return of baby Pokemon would be fun, too...

I saw on amiami that there where 2 new booster sets available, its nice to see the pack art. I alaready ordered them, I really like the japanese booster sets.

I'm still very annoyed at Pokemon for using shiny mega Gardevoir as a mega in the set. We've already got one, from Generations, and we've also had a regular version from Primal Clash. What about the other megas? It's not like you have to invent brand-new megas. Just pick one you haven't already done and make it a card! I hope it's good otherwise I'll be even more pissed off.

Looking forward to Yveltal Break and Xerneas Break since both versions of these two cards that are in format thus far are in fact viable on their own.

Back