XY Starter evolutions leaked?

Hope you guy don't forget about this picture .
It leak before BW release . At that time all people said it's FAKE
and it's turn out to be REAL !!!

j2r9.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/j2r9.jpg/
:D

So you're saying that these fakes may still be real even though the most popular current Fakemon artist said he made them as a joke and never expected them to go so far? The same guy who made most of the believable fakes with friends? He could be lying about his fakes somehow?

yammark said:

j2r9.jpg

I wish Emboar was fake :|

Inferchomp said:
yammark said:

j2r9.jpg

Tell me about it... Gen 5 was the only generation where I hated the starters. I've never been more disappointed by a trio of starters. Emboar: another fire/fighting type, and its easily the worst design of the three fire/fighting starters. Serperior: Great design, but a very shallow attacking movepool. Samurott: The only passable one of the three, but I still rank it as the worst of the 5 water starters.

I've played through Black and B2 4 times, and 3/4 times I abandoned my starter pokemon; something that has been unthinkable to me since I first broke open my copy of red as a child.

That being said, notwithstanding the fact we don't have a picture for Froakie, if the Kalos starters resemble something close to these fake leaked pics, at the very worst they'll be better than the Unova starters!

FT10 said:
Inferchomp said:

Tell me about it... Gen 5 was the only generation where I hated the starters. I've never been more disappointed by a trio of starters. Emboar: another fire/fighting type, and its easily the worst design of the three fire/fighting starters. Serperior: Great design, but a very shallow attacking movepool. Samurott: The only passable one of the three, but I still rank it as the worst of the 5 water starters.

I've played through Black and B2 4 times, and 3/4 times I abandoned my starter pokemon; something that has been unthinkable to me since I first broke open my copy of red as a child.

That being said, notwithstanding the fact we don't have a picture for Froakie, if the Kalos starters resemble something close to these fake leaked pics, at the very worst they'll be better than the Unova starters!

Every time I played Black 2 and Black I loved my Serperior. I beat it like 4 times. I tried with Emboar but we just didn't click. I liked the grass starter and grass only.

Besides the Kalos "starters" were proven fakes, made by a renowned fakemon artist.

They aren't real.

xayshade said:
FT10 said:
besides the kalos "starters" were proven fakes, made by a renowned fakemon artist.

they aren't real.

Already said that how many times in this thread? Even in the post you replied to and quoted it said fake.

xayshade said:
FT10 said:

wow

everytime I played b2 and b I loved my serperior. and I beat it like 4 times. I tried with emboar but we just didn't click. I liked the grass starter and grass only

besides the kalos "starters" were proven fakes, made by a renowned fakemon artist.

they aren't real.

Am I the only guy out here that actually likes Emboar?

Ohman177 said:
J.D. said:
I think the real problem is that they've overused the Fighting-type with the starters... I mean, this is the fourth generation in a row where a starter has Fighting for its second type.
It's not confirmed yet.
True, but much of what else the rumor creator stated has turned out true, and even if Froakie's final form isn't Water/Fighting, Fighting is still the most used secondary type amongst the starter Pokemon.

slashman41 said:
Na, I think Emboar is okay (could have been better though)... for me, it's Samurott that's terrible. I probably wouldn't be so disappointed with it if it were a part of a different family, but turning a group of warrior otters into a sea lion, when they should have just made it a fully armored samurai otter... that was just stupid.

J.D. said:
slashman41 said:
Na, I think Emboar is okay (could have been better though)... for me, it's Samurott that's terrible. I probably wouldn't be so disappointed with it if it were a part of a different family, but turning a group of warrior otters into a sea lion, when they should have just made it a fully armored samurai otter... that was just stupid.

Actually, it makes sense because they share many similarities. One's like a larger, fiercer version, but with less limb and a smaller nose. I say samurott sucks because it's learnset through level-up seems too water-typed. I know it is a water-type, but I'm pretty sure even Blastoise and Feraligatr had more moves than just a pool of Water-type moves. Also, Emboar is bad because you'd expect it to learn another fighting-type attack. Nope, only learns one. Ever.

Back