BW/BW2 Starter Evolutions confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we guys just stop trying to show proofs against or not for the evos? Let us just say our opinions about them and if we're happy! Try imagine if they WERE 100% confirmed real, what would you then say? Say it here :3

Hey, I actuallly love Mijumaru's final evo and would most likely choose it if it's real, but I seriously think it's fake.

Eh, that's not the way I roll, Mucrush (lol). I'll remain aloof to the starters until 9/15/10, but you're right, I don't want to things to get all mean again.

@Tarazuma: Yeah, and #3 is pretty unlikely, seeing as how every other translator has translated as such.

Well it's not a translation error then, but where is this interview even supposed to be from? Not the Corocoro obviously, so is the Pokemon Peer leaking or something?

And even if it's a completely legit and properly translated interview, and the starters turn out to be real, Sugimori was pretty misleading with those comments. Kinda like how an interview with Miyamoto back in 2006 led everyone to beleive the Koopalings were going to be in New Super Mario Bros DS and they weren't.

Ok now im waaaay confused. So with that interview with Ken, so are the starter evolutions shown less than a week ago real or not yet confirmed?

Lol, Drakeman. I'm sure everyone's confused. No, this doesn't confirm the starters. Not until either CoroCoro or the game itself is released will we know if these are the actual starters or not. I'm gonna be honest here, if Mijumaru's evolution was a separate Pokemon from its evolution line, I'd like it. But knowing that it evolves from 2 other Pokemon that it looks nothing like, makes me hate it. =/

@Drakeman: You decide. I'm thinking: design of starter evolutions on Pokebeach is real, 'leak art' (whether it be anime or KS) of evolutions shown on Pokebeach are fake/fanart.

@Manhattan: About the Mijumaru evolutions, you just read my thoughts about it. Yeah, im excited about the new Corocoro edition. Tsutaaja's evolution line is great. Mijumaru's and Pokabu's a bit no-no for me.

Come on Corocoro! Leak already!

Well...., IF this is true...,
Then i like tsutaaja but im not gonna evolve it to its last form.
Pokabu is awesome but i really dont like that middle evo it has. The last one is pretty BEAST.! XD
And Mijumaru...., its cool. i dont like its middle evo color. and ya the last evo is cool i just dont see how it looks anything like miju...,

sugimori said that they wanted to make sure that the starters will remain with the player throughout the game eh?

well, I wont be using any of the starters because they look disappointing, especially mijumaru3 :|

How is it the new members with low post scores keep posting things like this.I cannot believe this is true until later evidence is revealed besides this.

i choose...

pokabuuuu, his middle evo ehhh but his final evo looks like its ready to kick some arse and take some names

Sugimori: " I thought. I came up with the idea of making the shell on Mijumaru's stomach into a sword (katana) and using it to fight, and that's how I completed Mijumaru and its evolution."

Kinda seems like we might have been fooled :S. The final of Mijumaru's (which we all think is the real deal) stands on 4 legs with no possibility to even grab on something. Katana is out of the question here. AHHH!! ok that's it I made up my mind. No more thinking about how the starters will actualy come out. See you guys in 7 days when the actual game will come out :).

The interview is real, it's from Pokemon Peer. sunyshore.com posted scans from the magazine, and it included this interview.

What I don't get is how this supposedly 'confirms' the evos.

Sugimori: "I thought. I came up with the idea of making the shell on Mijumaru's stomach into a sword (katana) and using it to fight, and that's how I completed Mijumaru and its evolution."

So how is it supposed to use the shell to fight when the shell is on its head and it's quadrupedal? If anything, this interview disproves the evos, not confirms them.

EDIT: I also highly doubt that Corocoro will leak the starter evos.

Yeah, that's the main flaw I see too, the supposed Mijumaru evo dosen't synch up to that quote. It really makes me doubt the starter evos are real, even more then I already did.

I'm expecting a biped sea lion/otter, with razor shell katanas. It would make a lot more sense. And it would be awesome.

Like others said before, this proves nothing. And they could easily make a sea lion biped. Although I've never seen them stand up on their hind legs/flippers (otters sometimes do stand upright). But the sea lion skeleton does easily allow it to be modified into a biped design.:

sealion_skeleton.jpg

Can we stop trying to debate weither these are fake or real? Wait until either Pokemon Sunday or CoroCoro leaks and then we'll probably know what they become in their final stages. Even with the supposed evidence of them being fake they can still possibly be real.
Also as for that one pic showing how the whiskers aren't big enough sometimes even official sources such as sprites tend to be like that, especially the HG/SS sprites. Here's an example:
Spr_b_g4_009.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back