• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Standard Toxapex Deck

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
I made a standard Toxapex deck that I am having a lot of fun with. Play more Toxapex!

POKEMON:
3 Toxapex GX GRI 57
2 Mareanie SUM 62
1 Mareanie GRI 39
3 Malamar FOL 51
4 Inkay FOL 50
1 Shining Mew SLG 40
1 Lunala Prism Star UPR 62
1 Necrozma GX BUS 63
1 Dawn Wings Necrozma GX UPR 63
1 Seviper BUS 50
1 Oranguru SUM 113
2 Tapu Lele GX GRI 60

TRAINERS:
4 Professor Sycamore
2 Cynthia
2 N
1 Bridgette
4 Mysterious Treasure
3 Ultra Ball
3 Guzma
3 Field Blower
3 Float Stone
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Pal Pad

ENERGY:
12 Psychic Energy

This deck is tight for space. That is the reason for the slim numbers. The reason I have one water Mareanie in here is for if I ever encounter a brooklet hill/Buzzwole and also it has a better weakness. The reason I don't run more is I can't search for it with mysterious treasure. The goal is to set up turn 1 (going second) with Shining Mew or Lunala Prism Star and start smashing turn 2 with either Toxapex or Necrozma. Use Necrozma's GX attack to make killing with Toxapex a breeze. The Seviper is used so poison kills Zoroark after their turn. The high count of field blowers is to get rid of float stones.

Mega Mewthree...

A new threat has appeared.
Hi there.
I personally love the idea of Toxapex decks. They are fun and relatively simple to play. I have tried out a few of these on my own but none have been that successful. Good luck with yours.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
EDIT: I took out a Malamar and put in another Dawn Wings as a nice attacker against Buzzwole/Necrozma/Espeon