• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Stage 2 Heaven

Wolfe_XD

Metagross :)
****** MegaDeciSwampTales ******

##Pokémon - 22

* 3 Decidueye-GX SUM 12
* 3 Rowlet SUM 9
* 2 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 3 Mudkip CES 32
* 3 Swampert CES 35
* 1 Alolan Ninetales-GX LOT 132
* 2 Chikorita LOT 5
* 2 Meganium LOT 8
* 1 Solgaleo-GX PR-SM SM104
* 1 Cosmog PR-SM SM42

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 1 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 2 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Lillie UPR 125
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 1 Switch CES 147
* 4 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 188
* 4 Rare Candy PRC 135
* 4 Ultra Ball ROS 93

##Energy - 9

* 3 Rainbow Energy SUM 137
* 1 Grass Energy SUM 164
* 1 Fairy Energy SUM 172
* 1 Super Boost Energy ◇ UPR 136
* 3 Double Colorless Energy XY 130

Total Cards - 60

Just wanted to collect some opinions on my list here, It doesn't brick too bad so consistency isn't an issue. I just want too see what I could change.

one ninetales is not enough, you need two of them to have the right amount of consistency

one ninetales is not enough, you need two of them to have the right amount of consistency

Yeah, I've only tested a little online. I'm going to my local league in a couple days so I'll get some irl testing then. Though I don't really want to spend like £20 on another A-Tales.

One play I saw of a similar deck recently: add Porgyon-Z to this (and Porygon). Look it up, you'll see why...

One play I saw of a similar deck recently: add Porgyon-Z to this (and Porygon). Look it up, you'll see why...
Yeah, I've seen those lists but I don't think ill get enough damage on the board. The idea of this deck is pretty much flood the board with stage 2's get some good use out of SBE with swampert/decidueye to hit the magical 210 for zoroark, and then use more decidueye to hit higher also a lot of decks are grass weak (Zoro/Roc, M&WTTGX etc.) so decidueye can do some good work with Choice band.

Yeah, I've seen those lists but I don't think ill get enough damage on the board. The idea of this deck is pretty much flood the board with stage 2's get some good use out of SBE with swampert/decidueye to hit the magical 210 for zoroark, and then use more decidueye to hit higher also a lot of decks are grass weak (Zoro/Roc, M&WTTGX etc.) so decidueye can do some good work with Choice band.

You don't need very much on the board. Against Zoroark you just need 60... and even less against some others, you probably will see a Ditto <> on the table for only 40, etc. If you can delay your opponent long enough, you can do it - just a matter of if you can.

Back