• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Stage 1 Mash-up (Leafeon / Flareon / Garbodor / Zoroark / Drifblim / Raichu / Scizor)

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
lol, I guess one of my biggest problems is my extremely long deck names... XDD But in topic:

Pokemon: 18
  • 3 Eevee
  • 2 Leafeon PLF
  • 1 Flareon PLF
  • 1 Trubbish
  • 1 Garbodor LTR
  • 1 Zorua
  • 1 Zoroark BLW71
  • 1 Drifloon
  • 1 Drifblim DRX
  • 1 Pikachu
  • 1 Raichu XY
  • 1 Scyther DEX
  • 1 Scizor BCR
  • 1 Stunfisk LTR
  • 1 Terrakion LTR
Supporters/Trainers/Stadiums: 31
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 3 N
  • 2 Slyla
  • 1 Colress
  • 1 Shauna
  • 1 Pokémon Fan Club
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Level Ball
  • 1 Evosoda
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 1 Silver Bangle
  • 1 Silver Mirror
  • 1 Enhanced Hammer
  • 1 Tool Scrapper
  • 1 Startling Megaphone
  • 1 Switch
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
Energy: 11
  • 5 Fighting
  • 4 DCE
  • 2 Rainbow

Strategy:
So, you may wonder, "what's all this mess?!". Well, is a deck to counter all things, but not a deck specifically:
-Leafeon for energy accelerators and Water-types(as well as Scyther)
-Flareon for Grass-types.
-Garbodor to shut down Abilities.
-Zoroark to counter Mewtwo-EX, Yveltal-EX, or other attacks I can abuse.
-Driblim for Plasma, Fairies, and such.
-Raichu for Lugia-EX, Yveltal-EX or any Lightning weak Poké.
-Scizor to hard-counter fully EX-built decks and to counter Fairies.

The energy split is that some Pokés can use their "bad" attacks when needed as well, such as Flareon's Heat Tackle, of Zoroark's Nasty Plot. And the 1-1 split between Megaphone and Scrapper is to be able to discard my own tools if needed.

I just want suggestions that might be helpful to the strategy of the deck in the way it's really versatile against practically any deck. Please, PLEASE, do not suggest me to change the focus of the deck beforehand. Thanks!

Ironman131

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Stage 1 Mash-up(Leafeon/Flareon/Garbodor/Zoroark/Drifblim/Raichu/Scizor)

A town map would be helpful because of all the 1-1 lines. Possibly more evosoda's to get out the stage 1 you need

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Well, I might try another Evosoda instead of a 4th Ultra Ball, and Town Map would really help here. What changes do YOU suggest, though?