Ruling stadium questions

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
when giant stump is in play and you have three pokemon on your bench can you play down tauros cg to discard it?
Is crystel beach affected by tauros cg?
If mysterious cave is in play and I have an omanyte down, skipping fossil stage, and it is removed, what happens to omanyte?
can you search for holon castform with power tree?
thank you

abaxter94 said:
when giant stump is in play and you have three pokemon on your bench can you play down tauros cg to discard it?

No, you can't. As you already don't have empty slot to play tauros.

abaxter94 said:

If it has energy which provides 2 or more energies (etc. Holon's castform). Yes, the double energies will become 1 colorless.

abaxter94 said:
If mysterious cave is in play and I have an omanyte down, skipping fossil stage, and it is removed, what happens to omanyte?

It is still keep in play. Just treat as basic, even after the cave is removed.

abaxter94 said:
can you search for holon castform with power tree?
No, you can't. Holon castform is treated as pokemon when it is in hand, deck and discard pile. It is also counted as pokemon when it is in play, unless you attach it as an energy.

Hope it makes you clear.:D

1:i think the answer is "no" because giant stump say if you have 3 pokemon in bench you cannot play any basic pokemon
2:yes
3:eek:manyte is now basic, nothing happened
4:no, just search basic energy IF you didn't have any special energy in discard pile

abaxter94 said:
I thought i'd explain this question, if i'm looking at your question the right way that is...

Crystal Beach's effect where it says "This isn't affected by Poke-powers or Poke-bodies" only applies to Crystal Beach's main effect of energy cards providing more energy. Tauros still discards Crystal Beach when played because Crystal Beach's text only refers to Energy cards with 2 or more energy, not all Poke-powers/bodies. I hope that makes sense seeing as I couldn't think of a good way to explain it.

Apart from that,
1. Charizard is 100% correct
3. Both people above are correct.
4. Castform counts as a Pokemon in your deck, hand and discard pile. It ONLY counts as an energy when attached as one, otherwise the rest of the time it is a pokemon. So no.

Is that a player can only play 1 Stadium per turn? Every stadium card doesn't stated that only 1 Stadium per turn.

Back