ST34's 2014-2015 TCG Season League challenge added!

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
Basically just an archive of my scrubiness, comment and stuff if you want, I really want my invite because worlds is 30 minutes away, literally.

Current CP: 0/300

Best record so far: 2-3

[Cities]
I ran my metal deck, with aegislash, dialga and heatran. I used 2 heatran, as I was positive that donphan would dominate this tournament.
Round 1 vs Crobat
Donked his zubat with an aegislash
1-0
Round 2 vs Gengar
Really close game, in the end we had 1 prize each, I needed a DCE to full metal KO (FMKO), he needed a lysandre.Ended up Ning each of us to 1, I got some useless card...he got juniper
1-1
Round 3 VS Fighting
She brought a toad up, used aegislash to wall, and cobalion to destroy DCEs from toad. Used a lysandre to KO the hawlucha for win
2-1
Round 4 VS Darkrai
Got bronzor, nothing else
2-2
Round 5 VS ???
Dont remember what that was lol
2-3
ROund 6 VS ???
Look at round 5...
2-4

Welp, tewksbury can't be that bad though, right??? Wait it can

Used metal again, except with AZ and 1 heatran.

Round 1 VS Mega manetric yveltal
If I got a lysandre, I could have FMKO'D the yveltal for the win.
0-1

Round 2 VS donphan
My starting hand was Bronzor, muscle band, and 5 metal energy...yeah I only drew dialga right before my bronzor fainted.
0-2
Round 3 VS Hydreigon yveltal
Basically the same as round 2 except a little better. Welp...
0-3
Decided to drop to save my time, as I could be playing smash bros on the wii u instead of losing.
I scrapped my metal deck,as I saw that the top cut for tewksbury (Was the previous weekend) had 1 metal, 4 Virgen, 2-3 fairy and 1-0 donphan, I was sure...flareon/night march was the deck for the meta. Boy did I mess up

Round 1 Vs Crobat/Mewtwo/Gengar/wobbufet
He began with a wobbu, I began with joltik and eevee. I won the flip, and had a meh hand. I compress 3 lampent and pass. He benchs 2 zubat via fan club, brings out D valley, attaches to wobbufet, he attaches a band and a psychic energy, then KOs joltik. I bring up eevee , bench another, juniper, and just got a DCE+bangle.I attach the DCE to active, and bangle to benched, and I use gnaw for 30 (2op). He evolves both zubat, and brought both abilitys to eevee active, and he benches mewtwo. He X balls me for the KO, and its my turn. I evolve that eevee into flareon, attach DCE, double compress some marchers off, and from there I quickly get discard after discard and eventually win.
1-0

Round 2 VS Donphan
I begin very similar as round 1, except 2 eevee. I get crap, and pass. He attaches strong and a band to the active phanpy and destroys the joltik. I bring eevee up,and draw town map, I use it and...I had 3 DCE, 2 compressors and 1 mr mime prized. Everyone that passed by the game cringed at this. I burn my deck up, looking for a DCE to attach to a healthy flareon, I do so and pass. He uses xerosic, and I just scoop.
1-1

Round 3 VS crobat wobbufet
IT was a close game, I used night march and vengeance swiftly while he evolves swiftly, we each whittle down to 1 prize, and his crushing hammers were ALL heads, saying byebye to my DCEs. I had what I thought was 3 in the discard, and none was in prizes thanks to map, so I knew of 1 thing at the time, its in those 2 last cards. I juniper a massive hand away..and its a bike and ultra ball. Every other energy save for a grass attached to flareon is discarded.
1-2

Round 4 VS Haxorus/bronzong
I lost, I have no words to say, except what I said to the TO. "I drop"
1-3 drop
Welp, cities did not do well for me. I had a tough choice the night before woburn, flareon night march or bulky yveltal. I regret my decisions, and until next time, at states! I might also post a PR or 2 in the meantime.

This place is hosting LCs now, so each month I'll be attending the tournament. (march/april confirmed). I was going to go with Night March/Flareon, but with the popularity of Seismitoad recently, its a terrible choice. I decided to use fairybox, a deck I been meaning to use forever now, borrowed a Xerneas EX and Aegislash EX from a friend, and threw a list together 5 minutes before registrations end. I did a quick count of my deck...59 cards!! I just threw in Virizion, toad was everywhere today and I had nothing better.

Round 1 VS Seismitoad/Garbador
Time for virizion to shine! Suicune was active with keldeo, thankfully got to ultra ball for virizion...wait, where is she? Oh, shes hiding in the prizes, wonderful!! He had the 4 juniper/4 Receiver/1 trump card/4 VS seeker engine. Was really good, laserbank and Quaking punch keeps me going down, and I lose eventually.
0-1

Round 2 VS Dialga/Bronzong
Went against someone who I been meaning to meet, as hes known as the NE metal master, and he helped my list. Seismitoad kept him at bay for a while, but he got dialga set up soon. Eventually, after exchanging KOs, I send up Mewtwo active and lysandre a dialga with 4 metal. Bring 8 energy to mewtwo, a band, and I KO for the game.
1-1

Round 3 VS Fairybox
Went against 1 of the best Ne players. Don't remember much, but he did KO my aromatisse+Spritzees, and I pretty much lost
1-2

Round 4 VS Night march/Gourgeist
He began with mr mime, me with malamar and spritzee. He benches Mew, and compresses a few pokemon. I use malamars ability and attack, Koing mew. His mime and a joltik are in play (active/bench. I use break through from xerneas EX with a band to KO mime, and I win as he whiffs a DCE. Note: He used D valley and mime to use psybolt to get a few paralysis' on me.
2-2

Round 5 VS Donphan/walls
This was an easy match for me, suicune will put in some work.As the prize exchange goes on, the counts look like
Me - 4
Him - 3
I VS seeker and use colress for 10, then VS seeker for lysandre and KO a donphan thats ready to wreck, and take my prize...wait what??? 2 supporters? He thankfully noticed, and a judge shuffled the prize I took and my opponent took a prize. I felt bad by playing still, so I just scoop to him.
2-3, better luck next time!!! At least my record is improving...

I decided to play it safe, and use Yveltal Garb. Been dying to play it too. Its a standard list though. Without further ado, here we go!

Round 1: Mega Gardevoir
A deck I didnt prepare for. I dont believe its that good, but it did win a states so its pretty solid.

Game 1
Its a nice match, garb does his job, so does toad. Florges I did not expect, and it built pressure quickly. He whiffs energy needed for the KO, and I use my huge evil ball to KO mega garde.

Game 2
I dont really remember much, but I think 1-1 garb was prized, and my only trubbish was stuck in active (started), and missed the switch, et etc. he won
Game 3
I dont remember much again, but I do know it was close, but he won.

0-1

Round 2 VS Aurorus/Huntail/Gorebyss/Keldeo
Game 1
I threw out a garb, and when he read it his face went down. Used Yveltal and toad to sweep him, 0-6. Game 2 was the same thing.

1-1

Round 3 VS ToadPuff
oh god no, i did not want to face this deck and i knew virgen was popular. i rarely tested and i paid for it

[Game 1]
He gets great setup, hammers me and I lose.

[Game 2]
This is my favorite game of the day. I only have baby yveltal as starter, he only has toad, I use laserbank turn 1 to build damage, he whiffs a DCE AND a supporter. I attach dark and a band, and pretty much use oblivion wing and laserbank to donk a toad.

[Game 3]
I somehow took 4 prizes, and he took 5. His deck had 4 cards left, and I knew he had a VS seeker in hand (he discarded a trump), so I used my toad to deck him out. The toad had a head ringer on it, so attached 2 DCES (in total) on it and punched it. He xerosic'd the DCE, and punched. I whiff DCE, and he uses a trump and wins.
1-2

Round 4 vs Metal
Didn't take detailed reports after matches from this point, I know the results though.
I won both games, however in game 2 I picked up 2 prizes, and a baby yveltal got caught on sleeve and fell on floor. I get it, but a yveltal EX is there too, no idea how long it was there but we call a judge. He shuffles it back in, and the game continues. The guy called me a cheater after, even though I told him I found a yveltal EX on the floor and called a judge.
2-2
Round 5 vs Virgen
Was against a friend, he did good plays and I lost 0-2. Dropped and entered play a mat.
2-3

Play a mat Round 1 vs Landybats
He just got a set up and took 5 prizes in 1 turn. Person next to us got 20 mulligans though lol.

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
RE: ST34's 2014-2015 TCG Season

Hey man! I am also a fellow New England player. I only got to go to one Cities and that was the one in New Bedford. Didn't win any CP and I really want to go to Worlds.

Oh well... Hopefully both of us can make it! Good luck!