St. Louis Regionals TCG and Video Game Streams!

PokeBeach article writer Andrew Mahone already on stream! They love featuring him every time, haha.

GEE, THE META ISN'T OVERCENTRALIZED AT ALL.
Edit: VG speaking. ("To not bring both your restricted Pokémon... You'd be losing so much momentum." Something the announcers said.)

Last edited:
Why in god's name didn't Shaun fake out the Xerneas and Dazzling Gleam with his own Xerneas? Am I missing something????

Last edited:
PokeBeach article writer Andrew Mahone already on stream! They love featuring him every time, haha.

One thing I notice every time I watch these streams, why do the players always flip through the cards in their hand like hundreds of time when waiting for the opponent to finish their turn? Is there a reason for it?

Well...That tcg regionals was...different. Far too many of the same decks though. Glad people don't mind selling their individuality just to win. Win or not, when they print Lopunny EX and M Lopunny EX, fighting or normal, i'm using it, period. And the video game...Well, might as well just be a cog in the machine. The dumbest part was when the announcers pretty much said to just copy decks and tech cards are bad. Lopunny scoffs at the unimaginativeness of these people...

One thing I notice every time I watch these streams, why do the players always flip through the cards in their hand like hundreds of time when waiting for the opponent to finish their turn? Is there a reason for it?

Some people get nervous when playing, so doing something with their hand helps them take their mind of it. Often times it's just to keep themselves busy while they wait for their opponent to finish their turn.

It's a habit that many TCG players have developed. There isn't a particular reason for it but it has just become second nature for most.

Back