SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

LofaKing said:
I bet that the Pokemon Trainer's Special move will be to use a legendary pokemon i wonder which one he would choose....or like blast burn, frenzy plany, or Hydro Cannon

That is red and because red never really got any legendery well unless you think mewtwo was caught in the manga I don't think he would use it unless this is the re dfrom red and firered games.

I think snake is ok I never played any of the mgs games but I aslo never played a fe game neither^_^.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

ssb4ever said:
yay he looks ok... the music rocks though
Well in look I could say he look awsome but his attack are way to real if you know what I mean.If you don't i mean that these are way to close to looking like real weapon even if they aren't.I guess it ok not like kid will imitate him when there othere player in the game.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

ssb4ever said:
lol and the game would be raited "M" for mature
I never played a mgs game before so I not sure if his game are like that if they are what an odd choice to put him in but they won't have him kill anything mario,samus,link and a bunch of other aslo kill we sort of most of the stuff they kill aren't human but I think ther no problem with him,

I lol at the rated "M" for mature thing.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

They nerfed Snake and gave him no guns, just lots of explosives. Look at his attacks; from what we've seen, the only move he has that doesn't explode is his up B recovery.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
They nerfed Snake and gave him no guns, just lots of explosives. Look at his attacks; from what we've seen, the only move he has that doesn't explode is his up B recovery.
I know my post said it is close to giving him real weapon.They didn't which was wise of them you don't want kid to have to shoot mario.^_^

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I wonder why they took Snake out in the first place. I guess because they were having trouble with his move set or something. Maybe he did not fit right some way or somehow but it had something to do with that sort of problem.:)

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

xxashxx said:
I wonder why they took Snake out in the first place. I guess because they were having trouble with his move set or something. Maybe he did not fit right some way or somehow but it had something to do with that sort of problem.:)

They didn't take him out he was alway in it it just took them a while to add him to the site.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

I don't get it because he was already there and took him away and now he is back. I think he used teleport LOL.:)

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa

I'm just waiting for them to anounce Mewtwo, Dr. Mario and Pichu. X] Pachirisu would be kewl. X]

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Mewtwo is a possibility and the other characters are clone and will not be in the game but Sonic is another possibility too.:) EDIT 12 AM. Trohies are back and this time around there will be a whole lot more it sounds like.:)

cool

Hi.

SWEET TROPHYS..... AND STICKERS YAY (game gets better and better :D)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

I prefer the trophies but I will see how the stickers work whenever I get a Wii and the game.:)

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL

xxashxx said:
Mewtwo is a possibility and the other characters are clone and will not be in the game but Sonic is another possibility too.:) EDIT 12 AM. Trohies are back and this time around there will be a whole lot more it sounds like.:)
Hm. I've only seemed to correct this statement five or so times, but here we go again. (Maybe bold AND underlines will make it clear this time)

There will be no clones in Brawl, although characters that were clones in brawl (Ganondorf, Falco, etc.) can come back with ORIGINAL MOVESETS.

And I'm glad trophies are back. I was afraid at one point that they had replaced them with the stickers.

[ChanseyMaster]

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Check out Diddy Kongs final smash. It is impressive and awesome too. It has a flaw though. It helps your opponents in a way. It does a lot of damage if it is executed right though.:)

cool

Hi.

it looks kinda helpful not the greatest smash though.

astral_boy

Crusty Old PokeBeacher

Oh God I can't waint for this game... I am buying a Wii just to play this.

Any guess/speculations as to which new Zelda characters might make it into the game? I think they are trying to add at least one char from each game featured in SSBM... I think Midna might be in for a chance.