SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Brawl thread..

A gaint lady and little flying monkey um don't seem like a good smosh

I know there not monkys

yeah they could have done WAY better for pit......

Yeah since he does have a sword. EDIT Actually a Bow but the Final Smash does look pretty cool

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

The Franklin Badge has been revealed....

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

At long last, we have seen signs that Ness or another character from Earthbound has an extremely strong possibility of being confirmed. This rocks!

No characters this week. how strange. Franklin Badge is all right. I think next week will be a huge surprise (well it wouldn't be a surprise then would it) like releasing 5 new characters or something.

psyblazer_ex said:
I think next week will be a huge surprise (well it wouldn't be a surprise then would it) like releasing 5 new characters or something.

OH YEAH!!!!!!

Yeah, I think that item is practically worthless. It is and interesting choice for an item, though.

And, YES!!!! That is the only reason why I actually like this item. It shows some confirmation that Ness and co. could be in it! Ness was my best charater on Melee, and I didn't really want to have to switch to someone else, on Brawl.....

EARTHBOUND ITEM OMG YES!!!!!

(that just makes me love the game more :p)

waluigi=not in the game... he needs to have his own game like wario had wario world, luigi had the manshion thing, mari.... but luigi needs to be in a game where he's the main character

Franklin Badge make me think of something else but never mind it cool and all

i think waluwigi will be in the game wario and luigi are in it.

like ssb4ever said he doesnt have a big enough backround

mario= BIGGEST FACE IN THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRIE!!!
luigi= he is in preety much in every game mario is in+luigis mansion
wario=warioware,wario world
waluigi=uhhhhhh he is in mario party games and the sports game....

It may be possible but his moveset may be Like Mario's if he is added to the roster.:)

xxashxx said:
It may be possible but his moveset may be Like Mario's if he is added to the roster.:)
...No. It won't. I'll say it again. Sakurai has said that there will be no clones in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Any character in the game will have their own individual moveset.

[ChanseyMaster]

Sorry but there is always a similar answer about clones. Anyway I hope to see the event match return because it was fun and tough. especially up in the 40-50 range and some in the 20's and 30's.:)

for me the giga bowser is kinda easy for me the i hated was the egg one with yoshi and the egg i was stuck on that for DAYS!

I as well was a fan of event matches.
Well, mostly just trying to get the best time on Event 51 with every character, losing the fewest lives etc.

[ChanseyMaster]

Back