SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Brawl thread/characters.

WOO!]

never heard of Ike but at last an unexpected character(by that i mean not in videos or in previous sequels)!

Uggh. I'm getting really worried about the levels Nintendo is currently revealing. They're all Mute City-esque levels that are constantly changing, and are way to gimmicky. They may just be choosing levels that are very interesting to attract more people and thus avoid boring levels like Final Destination (my favoriite for serious battles) but I hope they don't plan to have TOO many gimmick levels like Castle Siege, Lylat Cruise, Delfino Plaza, etc. And when it comes to rumble falls, seriously, who ever used the Ice Climbers level in the first place? Why make a second one?

[ChanseyMaster]

What about Smashville? It's simple, it doesn't move, and, it has great scenery and real-time events. It's like Final Destination, but much, much more interesting. And, this new stage that was revealed today.....It is in NO WAY like one of those Mute City stages. All that you do, is fall through the castle at random times. You even get to go underground! Although, it makes me wonder how you will get back up to the top....

The official Super Smash Brawl thread/characters.

I was going to mention smashville, but there are still many more announced gimmick levels than simple levels. Also, Castle Siege is still like Mute City, for the scenery and platforms you stand on change, disturbing the pace of the battle.

And it may have been announced already, but at the dojo website, there is a list of musicians that are going to make music for the game, some from series like Sonic, Castlevania, and other third parties. Check it out.

The Musicians

(That's what I meant from before Pory)

[ChanseyMaster]

Well, yeah, but.....The scenery changes make the stages a bit more interesting.....Although, the occasional floor giving out might not be the greatest. <.<

And, yes! The Mystery Dungeon Musician is there.....This means that it will have great music, to go along with all the other great stuff.

A level update from Nintendo Power. Well actually 3 levels are in the works but I am not sure if you guys know but I am posting the levels anyway.

Here are the levels in the works

1. A Mario Kart stage
2. A Kid Icarus stage
3. A Fire Emblem stage

All of the stages in Brawl will change their form during battle. Sort of like the Pokemon Stadium levels does. None will be stationairy like we have had in the past. That is what it sounds like anyway but they could change that if it does not work like they want it to.:)

The Kid Icarus stage and Fire Emblem stage have already been revealed on smashbros.com

xxashxx said:
All of the stages in Brawl will change their form during battle. Sort of like the Pokemon Stadium levels does. None will be stationairy like we have had in the past.
ARRGHHHH. I really hope this changes by the actual release.

EDIT: I preorded today!

[ChanseyMaster]

I predict Peach for Monday's update

Woah. That is so cool!

I agree woth PMJ.

also is that a hammer bro i spy? looking perfectly playable?

No, not a playable charector, an assist trophy. Though we do not "officially" know, we did see him pop out of one.
Yeah, Peach is in it!

I guess that that explains that "this world" thing. yes?

O_O THIS GAME IS GOING TO ROCK THE HOUSE!!!! (even more)

oh and peach is preety much confirmed

o' i thought she was already comfirmed..... it's.... o.k.

adventure looks so awesome i still want more info on the whole thing and more info on those robots.

i heard you can be bowser jr.
it is coming out december 3, 2007

its a rumor not a fact he might be a assit trophy......

Back